RobLo shares how the Mob Figaz started, gives producers game on publishing & more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2015
You still haven't answered my question, what street do you hang on? What the fuck do you know about pulling up on somebody anyway? Ain't you about 19 or something? At 17 I was letting rounds go in the Hood and I didn't get caught because I did that shit by myself, something you youngsters don't understand that's why you fools are always getting busted and then you fold under pressure as soon as you get in the interrogation room when you find out the next 20- years is a wrap unless you tell on the Homies for a good deal. You lil dudes don't know how to ride your own beef when you get caught. That's why I have no respect for your generation, we would have ate you lames up for breakfast back in the day. Anyway's I can meet up by the Denny's at Watt & 80 today if you feel like being a Man for once, since you don't want to tell me where you at. I will go easy on you and just rough you up a bit, then kick ya lil ass and send you on your way. Also if you so hot in the street's right now why your videos only have about 300 views? Lol - LMK

Is this what u gone pull up wit lol cornball

Attachments

Sep 4, 2017
AWax never does shit by himself. He has never approached anyone while he was alone. He jumps people. He also pulled a gun on Joe Blow. This isn't tough guy shit. If you want to fight someone, do it on your own. He jumps people and when they hesitate because they don't have a fair fight, he calls them pussy. He did the same thing to The Jacka. He fucking jumped him, and then makes a song to try and capitalize off of his death for publicity. He always talks shit about Husalah, but one on one, Husalah would beat the shit out of Awax. This guy claims Pittsburg, Pittsburg is in the Bay, he also claims Blood. How? There's no bloods in Pittsburg, Antioch or anywhere else in the Bay Area.

Last edited:

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
AWax never does shit by himself. He has never approached anyone while he was alone. He jumps people. He also pulled a gun on Joe Blow. This isn't tough guy shit. If you want to fight someone, do it on your own. He jumps people and when they hesitate because they don't have a fair fight, he calls them pussy. He did the same thing to The Jacka. He fucking jumped him, and then makes a song to try and capitalize off of his death for publicity. He always talks shit about Husalah, but one on one, Husalah would beat the shit out of Awax. This guy claims Pittsburg, Pittsburg is in the Bay, he also claims Blood. How? There's no bloods in Pittsburg, Antioch or anywhere else in the Bay Area.
A-wax became a blood in Prison not Pittsburg.

May 2, 2018
Wax never pulled a gun on blow. Blow reached for his gun in his car when he skipped to his chevy malibu. Watch the video again.

Also if you think theres no bloods or crips in the bay you must not go outside ever. They ain't big but theres bloods and crips in the 408 650 etc..
I been to jail multiple times and every time I was locked up in the county I saw crips from san jo and EPA and a couple bloods here and there.

Props: dalycity650
Sep 4, 2017
A-wax became a blood in Prison not Pittsburg.
How do we know that? He said he joined a Blood set in Seattle while at a youth detention facility. I'm Donald Trump. Can you prove me wrong? There's no way to verify someone's gang status because there's really no documentation. Also Awax is associated with Lavish D, who's a member of the Starrs, which is a Crip set in Sacramento County. All of this shit is dumb anyway, but most of you wouldn't do anything if someone surrounded you with 5 people. You can say you would, but I've seen how people act when they're surrounded, and very rarely do they try and escalate the situation. I've also seen people who jumped people, and when they're alone, very rarely do they want to escalate the situation. 99% of gangsters still adhere to the fight or flight reflex that is inherent in all humans. Tough guys are just people in advantageous positions most of the time. If Awax wasn't in an advantageous position, he likely wouldn't have done most of things he is documenting. Also, specifically in the Joe Blow situation, he was filming, if you're confronting someone in a one on one situation, most people wouldn't film as that would put them in a disadvantage. His shadow also revealed he was carrying a gun. What do you expect Joe Blow to do? Awax makes decent music, but crowds and weapons will make 99% of people back down. It frustrates me when people act impressed by these tactics. Anyone can do it. You'll have the most law abiding citizens do wild shit in riots. This is no different. Most gangs are collections of people who are scared to fight on their own.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
Wax never pulled a gun on blow. Blow reached for his gun in his car when he skipped to his chevy malibu. Watch the video again.

Also if you think theres no bloods or crips in the bay you must not go outside ever. They ain't big but theres bloods and crips in the 408 650 etc..
I been to jail multiple times and every time I was locked up in the county I saw crips from san jo and EPA and a couple bloods here and there.
If you're talking about 3 guys saying they're bloods, then sure, there's bloods in every city on earth then. I've watched that video multiple times, and you can clearly see a gun in Wax's hand. Not saying Joe didn't pull one, but Wax had one too.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
How do we know that? He said he joined a Blood set in Seattle while at a youth detention facility. I'm Donald Trump. Can you prove me wrong? There's no way to verify someone's gang status because there's really no documentation. Also Awax is associated with Lavish D, who's a member of the Starrs, which is a Crip set in Sacramento County. All of this shit is dumb anyway, but most of you wouldn't do anything if someone surrounded you with 5 people. You can say you would, but I've seen how people act when they're surrounded, and very rarely do they try and escalate the situation. I've also seen people who jumped people, and when they're alone, very rarely do they want to escalate the situation. 99% of gangsters still adhere to the fight or flight reflex that is inherent in all humans. Tough guys are just people in advantageous positions most of the time. If Awax wasn't in an advantageous position, he likely wouldn't have done most of things he is documenting. Also, specifically in the Joe Blow situation, he was filming, if you're confronting someone in a one on one situation, most people wouldn't film as that would put them in a disadvantage. His shadow also revealed he was carrying a gun. What do you expect Joe Blow to do? Awax makes decent music, but crowds and weapons will make 99% of people back down. It frustrates me when people act impressed by these tactics. Anyone can do it. You'll have the most law abiding citizens do wild shit in riots. This is no different. Most gangs are collections of people who are scared to fight on their own.
Lol

Sep 5, 2013
Starz is not a crip set. Some crips bang Starz, because there are Starz from different sets. Same way Mozzy bangs UZ but he’s from FAB. It’s a larger umbrella made up of different sets under it.