RoadTrip x SacredMonstaz | #CG2T

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006
Good to see nigs laughing and. having a good time. What tha point of chaseing money if u ain't enjoying it. Paper chasing and game lacining.. Oh yea I rock wit Shari city. Shot to tha 408

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Thats dope ya'll - I really appreciate giving a real view of the road . I don't wanna see a tour bus I wanna see the same rides as I & my friends would get . Big huge hotel rooms are dope but not a reality a normal room w/ homemade studio is bay area rap to the core . We can tell when the song has been done like that it adds flavor ya know . I'd rather put my earned money towards this u see the progression .

Big ups keep it lit - I dig the Monstaville - Sacred Muzic connect its big

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
Thats dope ya'll - I really appreciate giving a real view of the road . I don't wanna see a tour bus I wanna see the same rides as I & my friends would get . Big huge hotel rooms are dope but not a reality a normal room w/ homemade studio is bay area rap to the core . We can tell when the song has been done like that it adds flavor ya know . I'd rather put my earned money towards this u see the progression .

Big ups keep it lit - I dig the Montaville - Sacred Muzic connect its big
some dope words, thank you it feels good to hear feedback like that. truely appreciated.