Richie Rich indicted on drug trafficking

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2005
Richie Rich Busted For Drug Trafficking
by Jacky Jasper

A federal grand jury in*Sacramento*returned an eight-count indictment, charging Steven Ortega Sr, Steven Ortega Jr., Richard “Richie Rich” Serrell of Discovery Bay, and 30 others, with conspiracy to grow marijuana. Don’t believe me.. Ask United States Attorney Benjamin B. Wagner.

Here’s the drop on the former Def/Jam artist Richie Rich:

“The Mexicans own the marijuana growing equipment and they front the equipment out to the brothers.*They converted warehouses and houses, often in residential neighborhoods, into marijuana grow houses.*They harvested and sold the marijuana in large quantities, often to out-of-state drug traffickers.

The Feds were watching the whole operation. They got Richie Rich on the phone selling thousands of pounds
of weed to out of state dealers. Rich was driving his Bentley to drop off and pick up pounds of weed.*The Feds, were following his Bentley.and listening to his phone calls.

Richie Rich and Too Short are homeys, but Short Dog ain’t fucking with him no more.”

Diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com
Damn double r

May 31, 2006
"Richie Rich and Too Short are homeys, but Short Dog ain’t fucking with him no more"

to me it sounds like a 3rd person is sayin that.. if it was Richie Rich i think he would have said "Short Dog aint fuckin with me no more"