REST... IN... PISS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2017
^ thanks for the compliment man... I appreciate that for real.............Brotha Lynch Hung & Strange Music Inc, don't reply to my emails..... maybe they're all a bit starstruck, I don't know.... :( I get like that too around these ghetto celebrities lol.... only rappers to show me love are Bad Azz, Yukmouth, VILE, E-White and a few others... I can appreciate these people have lives and communication can at times be difficult.... maybe they see me as just a siccness.net troll lmao but I am a serious musician at the end of the day.... I'm not worried about rappers suing me man because at the end of the day we're just one big family... doubt a lawsuit would hold up because I'm like an Al Pacino / Kleinfeld double-act I'd use the famous ''those tapes were made in an illegal fashion'' line on the jury and they wouldn't stand a chance... would be hilarious lmfao

I'm just fully focused right now in sorting out the world's problems man, gonna involve myself in politics and distribute the funds accordingly to erase famine, poverty and war in the world.... that's the plan anyway bro! thanks for reading, White Bob.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(KryptoNiGhT's ever so slightly retarded "you slice me up in a dream, you better wake up and apologize, White Bob's the truth you better recognize...." WB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KryptoNiGhT and The Seasoning E.P. is just a ''rap storyline'' I had fun with on here, like a soap but an extremely bloody and gruesome one... take what you will from it, it has warnings to mankind and is about as dark and sick as a record as you can get.... music is evolving friends, I believe if Brotha Lynch's horrorcore style is to remain in existence, it should be executed in a proper tongue in cheek fasion i.e. like the ''Brotha Lynch Hung Testical Song''... I mean no disrespect to the horrorcore genre when I say this and I'm extremely proud of KryptoNiGhT's verse on meat cleaver part 2, I just feel it's getting somewhat repetitive.... so, where do we go from here? I do feel as a civilization we need to set a better image for the youth of today...... 2pac certainly doesn't like horrorcore where ever he is, God bless.... he was all about the California Love & Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find.... that's the universal message we should be sending out to the youth, not cutting bitches up and eating there brains on a record lmfao...

Maybe I'll may bring Krypto back one day but for now he's buried in my back garden.... I resurrected from heaven and chopped him up with my machete and he's gone to hell, so it's all baked beans, mashed potatoes and gravy :p..................... peace my siccness homies, WB

Feb 8, 2006
^ thanks friend... bit less of the gay if you don't mind, but I'm glad you enjoyed my detailed response :cheers: I've just written a book which I also intend to sell for charity if anyone purchases lol It explains a lot about the progression of mankind, where we're going as a civilization, the return to earth of Black Jesus in this transitional stage in our development and progression... the book looks like a five year olds scribbled on the pages lol my writing is a disgrace lmao it's amusing in parts though has a powerful biblical message in regards to poverty, disease and war and what mankind is doing to himself... anyway folks what I'm saying is pray to Black Jesus cos the day will come when he shall rise... here's is the link to the book:

Robert (Doctor Bob) White - The World's Smallest Film Guide, An Autobiography (EBOOK)
MEGA

and here's a link to 'The Fantastic Johnny C' Album (for no other reason than I hope it brightens up your day folks) ... we need some feel good tuneage in this thread after all the horrorcore material :p

THE FANTASTIC JOHNNY C - BOOGALOO DOWN BROADWAY
MEGA

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
Tiddle off KryptoNiGhT... you're dead, I killed you so STFU!!!!!!! It's an eminem / slim shady thing folks you understand, I'm a terrible man lol

Feb 8, 2006
who you calling a fag Savage, I'll chop ya balls off and feed em to my cat... The Seasoning E.P. both editions is my underground rap masterpiece...

^ Nelson Christopher Joseph's face right after I told him about the release of The Seasoning E.P. on siccness.net...