Reece loc/if it ain't mobbin' & A-wax/pullin' strings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I gave my brother and one of my homies a copy of each cause they like our type of music we grew up on their just really out of the loop when it comes to new shit...

So I hook them up every now and then... I guess not everybody gets wax because they BOTH like that reece album btr...

What's the next cd should I get? ap's new one or killa's or jacka's

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I gave my brother and one of my homies a copy of each cause they like our type of music we grew up on their just really out of the loop when it comes to new shit...

So I hook them up every now and then... I guess not everybody gets wax because they BOTH like that reece album btr...

What's the next cd should I get? ap's new one or killa's or jacka's
GET THEM ALL

Feb 14, 2004
I know what you mean!

my brother said wax gots them lyrics but reece gots that raw shit it's just the beats bro... Wax is trying to hard to be commercial now!

I don't even argue w him no more cause it's just two different styles to even compare

Jun 5, 2004
U know whats funny, is i actually showed my boy whos from cali but currently on the east coast a few different artists... And not just those two, but i showed him some reese loc and some a-wax...

And he said reese locs shit was dope, and a-wax had some decent lyrics but he sounds too white.

Hes actually from the bay and he used to like wax, which is the wierdest part... I think what he means is he dosent like his hooks/singing now, cuz he dont remember but i remember that we used to always bump savage times all the time

Feb 14, 2004
That if it ain't mobb'n cd is vicious! reece did it up on that one... The sound takes you back... I do think wax has evolved to a dope artist tho,concepts and lyrics and the way he rides the beats are top notch!

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
EVERYTHING IS A GAMBLE NOW A DAYS... BUT YOUR RIGHT...
Yup u shud get em both if u got it like that...

But if not, then preview them, and make a decision based on what you like.

...I know some of yall will be appalled by this, but the siccness overrated Pullin Strings, by a lot. I think it was a good album, and yes wax comes with some fire. And i know that it hasnt been that long since it was released, but i really dont see it as an album that the majority of west coast rap fans are gonna put on their top 5 in 2024. Its a better than good album. But its one of those that initially gives you a huge surge of Ker-blawwww 1960's batman type feel, but will slowly slow down as the next a-wax gossip emerges... Or even if he never has beef again, the games changed so much that niggas will be like "oh yea pullin strings, that was back in the stone age in 2014 when niggas was still wearin regular jeans and leviss. Its 2016 bro its all about the brand new girbaud shuttle skinnys, under armour spandex fubu jerseys, and throwback fitted(for skinny heads) hats!... Lol. Pullin strings is a dope album, but society is going to shit so idk about that cd, or any good cd making any west coast top anything list... Maybe dj mustard tho! Smh

Jan 27, 2005
Started slapping that Reece loc after slapping pulling strings since it came out. The beats on Reece cd slap and it's a good album but to me his delivery isn't that smooth at times. It's kinda dull at times as if he's just reading his lyrics. Still a dope album but if I had to pick it one it would be pulling strings.