Recent Cali ( Bay / Sac / etc. ) DISS tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2003
So I just checked out the new Messy Marv Cake & Ice Cream 3 where he got a few tracks dissin Too Short and speakin on their whole beef.
Beef tracks to me are always entertaining to hear, and cool to follow and wait for the responses and people's opinions.
I was wondering if y'all had any other recent beef/diss tracks you could suggest I check out.
I haven't had my ear very close to the music scene lately, and I know folks around here follow the scene very close so I wanted to ask the community for some suggestions.
Anything recent like 2011-2012 would be great, but even if you got some classic old school diss tracks to suggest that'd be dope as well.

Apr 21, 2012
LOL, Corny shit. Was this supposed to be offensive or something? These days, Trolls have very little heart, and are too fat and fucking lazy, to piss people off. Niice sketches tho.
Stupid threads deserve stupid posts and i'm not fat breh. I'm an athletically tuned machine breh, I only smoke on Sunday afternoon's so my legs still move hella fast breh. I take my vitamins everyday before breakfast, and keep my dairy intake at a minimal breh. Sometime's I run on my treadmill, or I go into the backyard and chase my cats around. I also enjoy riding my bicycle up steep hills to keep my cardio up, but my rear tire has a slow leak & I can't take it over a mile breh. Ya feel me breh?

Dec 12, 2006
I dunno about local rap but I would direct your attention to the great state of Virginia where Pusha T, formerly of The Clipse, has proceeded to essentiall call all of YMCMB a bunch of bitch ass niggas

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Stupid threads deserve stupid posts and i'm not fat breh. I'm an athletically tuned machine breh, I only smoke on Sunday afternoon's so my legs still move hella fast breh. I take my vitamins everyday before breakfast, and keep my dairy intake at a minimal breh. Sometime's I run on my treadmill, or I go into the backyard and chase my cats around. I also enjoy riding my bicycle up steep hills to keep my cardio up, but my rear tire has a slow leak & I can't take it over a mile breh. Ya feel me breh?
MAN...I NEED ME A ALTER EGO/TROLL SICCNESS ACCOUNT TOO...

I THINK I'M THE ONLY MEMEBER WITHOUT ONE.

Apr 5, 2003
How is asking people to suggest some recent diss tracks a stupid thread? I ain't throwin a jaded opinion out there or anything, just asking for help. If you ain't got shit to say on it, Go the fuck elsewhere.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
SPEAKIN OF DISS IM SLAPPIN HELLA OLD SKOOL TOWN SHIT RIGHT NOW.

I DIDNT KNOW AMW WAS FONKIN WITH MC POOH. I JUST HEARD "THE HIT" BY MC POOH, WHAT SONG DID THEY DISS HIM ON? CUZ I NEVER SLAPPED AMW OR POOH SO IDK.

WHAT OTHER SONGS DID POOH DISS NIGGAS ON? AND WHAT SONGS DID TOO SHORT CLICK DISS NIGGAS ON? I JUST HEARD SHORT ON A SONG WITH JDUB AND SPICE 1. SHORT WENT INNN LOL I NEVER HEARD THAT NIGGA SAY SHIT ABOUT HAVIN A GUN IN HIS RAPS BEFORE IN MY LIFE, SHIT SURPRISED ME. BUT YEA IF ANY OF YALL KNOW, LET ME KNOW.. IM ON MY THROWBACK SHIT RIGHT NOW LOL