Rappin 4Tay - I'll Be Around

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I remember MTV used to play this video all the time on MTV JAMS when Bill Bellamy was the host. That was a classic song. Probably one of the most positive rap songs I ever heard.

I wish more cats in the Bay would stop rappin about blastin the heat and grindin boulders just for a minute ....... and start makin some positive joints like that one.

That song was REAL TALK in the truest sense of the phrase.

Apr 25, 2002
i remember i was flippin thru the channels and i stumbled on to entertainment tonight and they was playin the video on the outgoing credits,world wide exposure right there,mostly to squares but still major exposure....

May 18, 2002
This is what I'm talking about...

The bay needs to get on some personal, positive or political shit to get anywhere at all. The party shit is just not cutting it...

May 20, 2002
5ive1en said:
which cd was that song off'a?
the video version is off of the "I'll Be Around" CD Single....

4-Tay was doin it big back then....I remember him & Lil' Fly performed on "The Grind"....they was doin the Get Low on stage...shiet was classic.....

May 16, 2002
I feel ya on that
Check out Eeks Tha Locc from san jose. This cats has Young Droop featured on his album. There arent ne bad words and its all positive. It is one of the most creative and positives taht ive ever heard

Jun 18, 2002
So what's up with Rappin' 4 Tay. I haven't heard any new stuff from him since his last album on Celeb Entertainment.

I heard him on Messy Marv's new album, Turf Politics and that was tight, but whut's up with his solo shit?