RAPPIN 4TAY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
How come he never gets his props??

when ever someone talks about frisco rap...he is hardly mentioned....very surprising....since he is the ONLY rapper out of SAN FRANCISCO to EVER Go GOLD!

May 20, 2002
Doxx said:
I don't think 4-Tay hit gold sales, but he is one of the biggest sellers out of SF with that "Don't Fight The Feelin'" album.
He went Certified Gold!

But why does he not get his props! Really!!

He's got skills!!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
His singles get put on them cheesy rap compilations too. ya know, the ones where they just mix a bunch of shit together and its in every fuckin store. He got skills. He says 'Kosher' a little too much doe. Seems that his dick is even blessed by a rabbi. LOL. J/k nothin but love for the homie.

Apr 27, 2003
www.slapshack.com
^ WTF?

ANYWAY....I HAVE BEEN A 4TAY FAN SINCE DONT FIGHT THE FEELIN....DUDE ALWAYS RAPS ABOUT SOME REAL SHIT.

ALL TIME FAVORITE TRACKS:

PLAYAZ CLUB
25 TO LIFE
THE GIFT
STILL FUCKIN WIT MY FOLKS
AINT NO PLAYA
PLAYAS DEDICATION

Apr 25, 2002
INTRODUCTION TO MACKIN'

This album is super slept on too. SNOOP'S whole camp got down with 4 TAY plus the OUTLAWZ. He gets props from the industry but it seems like yall bay cats diss everyone except MAC DRE.

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

dj 2nv said:

....since he is the ONLY rapper out of SAN FRANCISCO to EVER Go GOLD!

HE AINT THA ONLY RAPPER FROM FRISCO 2 GO GOLD YALL 4GOT ABOUT TOTAL DEVESTATION'S MANY CLOUDS OF SMOKE BACK IN THA DAY DAT SHIT WENT GOLD