RAPPERS WHO MAKE FAKE PROFILES TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Tay you don’t get it you mentally challenged hippo what I’m saying is the image you portray on here like you’re this big tough crip that no one can disrespect or you’ll clobber them into the ground but then a crackhead gets in your face says all kinds of shit including you’re a snitch and or hang with snitches and you do nothing that’s what we are laughing at cuz!!

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
OK NETBANGER.....IF YOU SAID THAT TO MY FACE I WOULD DEFINITELY SACK THE SOUL OUT OF YOU AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS......:angry:
AND I BET YOUR MAMA GOT A BIG FOR NOTHIN PUSS WHILE WE ON THE SUBJECT!!
#YUP YUP
Just like you smacked the soul out the dude that was talking shit to your face for 10 min straight right ? Nobody takes you serious you're a clown

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Oh and leBron was going to help with the radio station which he should cause bron bron owed him cause he used to drop him off at school and give him lunch money!!!!

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2017
Tay you don’t get it you mentally challenged hippo what I’m saying is the image you portray on here like you’re this big tough crip that no one can disrespect or you’ll clobber them into the ground but then a crackhead gets in your face says all kinds of shit including you’re a snitch and or hang with snitches and you do nothing that’s what we are laughing at cuz!!
THATS AN IMAGE YOU MADE UP IN YOUR HEAD CUZ I SPOKE ON MY FIGHTING RECORD IN THE STREETS....GET IT RIGHT
AND AS FAR AS THE SNITCH SHIT AND ALL THAT....I'VE GOT ENOUGH COMPOSURE NOT TO LET THAT BOTHER ME CUZ ITS NOT TRUE....
IT MAKES ME LAUGH TO THAT OL BOY WAS SO OUT THE LOOP HE WAS SPEAKING IN CONTEXT TO ME BEING PART OF AWOL AND AFFILIATING WITH A SNITCH WHEN ITS NOWHERE NEAR THE TRUTH....
JUST LIKE YOU AND ALL YOUR ASS-UMPTIONS I LAUGH AT.....
I LET IDIOTS AND HATERS BE IDIOTS AND HATERS AND ITS NOTHING I CARE ABOUT CHANGING IN 2018 :classic:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
THATS AN IMAGE YOU MADE UP IN YOUR HEAD CUZ I SPOKE ON MY FIGHTING RECORD IN THE STREETS....GET IT RIGHT
AND AS FAR AS THE SNITCH SHIT AND ALL THAT....I'VE GOT ENOUGH COMPOSURE NOT TO LET THAT BOTHER ME CUZ ITS NOT TRUE....
IT MAKES ME LAUGH TO THAT OL BOY WAS SO OUT THE LOOP HE WAS SPEAKING IN CONTEXT TO ME BEING PART OF AWOL AND AFFILIATING WITH A SNITCH WHEN ITS NOWHERE NEAR THE TRUTH....
JUST LIKE YOU AND ALL YOUR ASS-UMPTIONS I LAUGH AT.....
I LET IDIOTS AND HATERS BE IDIOTS AND HATERS AND ITS NOTHING I CARE ABOUT CHANGING IN 2018 :classic:
It’s not because you spoke on your fighting record dip shit it’s cause you threatened me tons of times you were going to beat me up lol but then I dm you to meet up and you were as quiet as a mousie!! ok please please answer this!!!! You keep saying dude was trying to set you up so if one of us siccness guys meet up or confront you are you going to fight or be talk it out tay and say we’re trying to set you up also?????