RAPPERS WHO MAKE FAKE PROFILES TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
AND FYI ONCE MORE.....I NEVER GOT PUNKED.
U NEED MORE PPL :bored:
Yeah big bad say one thing and I’ll knock you out tay didn’t let a crackhead disrespect him to his face and not do a damn thing but he was trying to set you up blah blah blah what if someone here meets up with you are you not going to fight and say we trying to set you up????

Dec 4, 2017
YAWN.....

Yeah big bad say one thing and I’ll knock you out tay didn’t let a crackhead disrespect him to his face and not do a damn thing but he was trying to set you up blah blah blah what if someone here meets up with you are you not going to fight and say we trying to set you up????
NO ONE HERE WANTS TO FIGHT ANYBODY OR IT ALREADY WOULD HAVE HAPPENED....I'M USED TO WEAK PPL TALKIN SHIT BEHIND KEYBOARDS AND PHONES THESE DAYS...ITS ACTUALLY FUNNY....
AND,

YOU STILL STUCK ON SOME OLD BS LIKE A GROUPIE AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE TRUTH SO LIKE I TOLD U BEFORE...YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER, AND YOUR CONSTANT HATE JUST SHOWS WHO AND WHAT U ARE...I APPRECIATE BEING SO IMPORTANT TO U. :classic:

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2017
WELP.....

Killa tay is a pussy for that. Coulda smacked the soul out of dude and took his phone. Then nobody could have evidence..

You big for Nothin ass puss
OK NETBANGER.....IF YOU SAID THAT TO MY FACE I WOULD DEFINITELY SACK THE SOUL OUT OF YOU AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS......:angry:
AND I BET YOUR MAMA GOT A BIG FOR NOTHIN PUSS WHILE WE ON THE SUBJECT!!
#YUP YUP

May 4, 2002
dog its old news you let him talk whatever to you and what not. its over.

its not like he ko'd you on cam just take that L and move along... but dude was clowning on everything.

Dec 4, 2017
AND ITS NOT AN L TO ME.....I CAN WATCH THE VIDEO AND LAUGH AND I CAN ALSO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING....
AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM AFTER AND DON'T HAVE TO WONDER LIKE GROUPIES DO :siccness:

May 4, 2002
i was gonna type up some shit but you will just deny it, so ima break it down.

you say no one will say shit to your face, a bum did on cam. trolls troll you and you get mad, ease up and just make good music.

Dec 4, 2017
i was gonna type up some shit but you will just deny it, so ima break it down.

you say no one will say shit to your face, a bum did on cam. trolls troll you and you get mad, ease up and just make good music.
I NEVER SAID "NO ONE" WILL SAY SHIT TO MY FACE....I DIRECT THAT AT SPECIFIC PPL....AND I MAKE GOOD MUSIC ALL THE TIME IMO. I GOT MORE COMIN SOON.
#YUP YUP