Question for the siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
no one really wants to see music promoted, anywhere

just make your music and if youre dope one fan will turn into two, two to 5 5 to 10 and so on

promotion really is just an annoying thing people will not pay attention to you for

hit the streets and give away some CD's fuck a site to promote
thats just being honest with you. the year i ran my radio station i realized whereas promotion might have helped to get people in the chat room, just doing my thing is what got people to pay attention, the promoting feels annoying just as much as it is

most people wouldnt even have given you an honest response but im super bored and have time on my hands to give a serious answer

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
no one really wants to see music promoted, anywhere

just make your music and if youre dope one fan will turn into two, two to 5 5 to 10 and so on

promotion really is just an annoying thing people will not pay attention to you for

hit the streets and give away some CD's fuck a site to promote
thats just being honest with you. the year i ran my radio station i realized whereas promotion might have helped to get people in the chat room, just doing my thing is what got people to pay attention, the promoting feels annoying just as much as it is

most people wouldnt even have given you an honest response but im super bored and have time on my hands to give a serious answer

A @APFeso This is the best / legit answer your going to get in here. Perhaps the most real answer in the history of the Siccness. Take it and run with it.

/Thread