QUESTION....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Of course the ones who talk the most shit on the Internet are usually super weenies to the 10th power this is the only place they can act out this fantasy. Only stupid people don't realize that and let it get to them. Underground rappers always fall victim to this because your not famous enough to not give a fuck and ignore it and your putting your self out in the publics eye but your still walking amongst the masses. Some of the fans make more money then the rappers. You just got to learn to ignore it or don't try to be famous.

Dec 2, 2013
Tay why do you even care ?
I´d like to tell you a Story about my Rottweiler... See he´s strong and smart as fuck and nothin to be fucked with, but he don´t care about his strength is allways calm and is happy when theres no one near that tests his strength besides me playin with him. But sometimes he acts real stupid as fuck - its when a fly come across... yes he´s stronger...and surely this fly cant do him no harm...but he will chase this damn fly again and again but he never will catch it. But you know what ? If his Master calls him back...It´s just a matter of days this fly will die because of it´s weakness. And in a few days surely a new fly comes across... but its the same Rottweiler that trys to hunt it...
I highly doubt i will tell my Rottweiler someday to hunt all flys down, even if we come across a pile of Bullshit with a billion flys around it... Because i rather be ready to kill that fuckin bull than to be killed by the bull because i cared about some flys that will die anyways...

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2006
I´d like to tell you a Story about my Rottweiler... See he´s strong and smart as fuck and nothin to be fucked with, but he don´t care about his strength is allways calm and is happy when theres no one near that tests his strength besides me playin with him. But sometimes he acts real stupid as fuck - its when a fly come across... yes he´s stronger...and surely this fly cant do him no harm...but he will chase this damn fly again and again but he never will catch it. But you know what ? If his Master calls him back...It´s just a matter of days this fly will die because of it´s weakness. And in a few days surely a new fly comes across... but its the same Rottweiler that trys to hunt it...
I highly doubt i will tell my Rottweiler someday to hunt all flys down, even if we come across a pile of Bullshit with a billion flys around it... Because i rather be ready to kill that fuckin bull than to be killed by the bull because i cared about some flys that will die anyways...

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
ITS ACTUALLY KINDA SIMPLE

I CARE BECUZ I AM WHO I AM AND NOT WHO PPL WANT ME TO BE...PERIOD.
LOOK, WHAT HAPPENS ON THE SICCNESS DOES NOT REALLY MATTER IN MY REGULAR LIFE BUT HONESTLY IVE ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME. IM IN RANK GROUPS ON OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS, AND IM THE SAME. SOME PPL JUST DONT GET IT BUT IDRGAF. I STILL SAY IF U KNOW ME, THEN THE RESPECT FACTOR IS THERE. IF U DONT, AND THINK ITS COOL TO TALK TO PPL ONLINE OR OTHERWISE WITH BLATANT DISRESPECT, IM THE TYPE TO SAY SOMETHIN. IM THE TYPE TO DEFEND MY FRIENDS IF THEY ARE NOT HERE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE HECCLERS AND TROLLS HERE THINK, IM THE TYPE TO SOCC A MF SQUARE IN THE MOUTH FOR THINKIN THEY CAN DISRESPECT ME WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE. I KNOW THIS IS THE NET, I WAS ON THE INTERNET BEFORE IT WAS POPULAR....I BEEN ON COMPUTERS SINCE I WAS ABOUT 13 WITH A COMMODORE 64 AND I BEEN THE SAME PERSON ON THIS SITE SINCE DAY 1. I ADMIT, I SMOKE ALOT AND MAY OR MAY NOT TAKE SOME THINGS TO HEART BUT ITS ME. IMMA CANCER, I DONT LIKE DISRESPECT AND I DONT MIND VOICING MY OPINION ABOUT IT. I FEAR NO MAN, I STAND ON THE TRUTH AND I DONT PERSONALLY EVER HAVE TO LIE TO IMPRESS OR SLANDER NOBODY, I TELL IT LIKE IT IS.
MAYBE SINCE SOME OF U ARENT IN THE BUSINESS I AM, U DONT TAKE IT THE SAME WAY BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEM PROTECTING MY IMAGE AND MANHOOD WITH THE TRUTH WHILE OTHERS CLOWN AROUND AND JOKE ALL THE TIME. IT JUST IS WHO I AM, IM NOT EMBARASSED AND ITS STILL THE SAME RULES GOIN ON IN MY LIFE. IDGAF ABOUT NOBODY WHO DOESNT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT ME. THAT WONT CHANGE, EVER. SO WHEN PPL SAY I HAVE A BOSS, I DEFEND IT CUZ I DONT AND I PULL THE STRINGS BUT JUST DONT ALWAYS BROADCAST IT. WHEN PPL CALL ME GAY, I DEFEND IT CUZ IT AINT TRUE AND I DONT LIKE SLANDER. WHEN PPL SAY MY MUSIC IS GARBAGE, I CORRECT THEM CUZ I STILL SELL MUSIC WORLDWIDE, STILL GET PAID FOR MY WORK REGULARLY AND STILL EAT GOOD OFF SHOWS AND VERSES.
WHY WOULD ANYBODY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME CORRECTIN WHATS NOT THE TRUTH?? IM NOT HERE FOR BITCHES, SO WHO CARES WHAT MF'S THINK ABOUT ME. I DONT FORCE NOBODY TO LISTEN TO MY STYLE OF MUSIC, OR READ ANY OF MY LONG ASS PARAGRAPHS...BUT I PUT ME OUT THERE CUZ ITS WHO I AM AND PPL CAN EITHER LEARN OR BURN WITH WHAT I CONSIDER MY TRUTH.
I CARE CUZ IMMA REALIST AND MY DEFINITION OF REAL IS DIFFERENT THAN MOST PPL HERE. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. IM NOT OUT TO BE PERSONALLY ACCEPTED AND I MAKE MUSIC FOR PPL LIKE MYSELF. AND EVERYDAY MY MENTALITY IS AND WILL BE FUCC A HATER, FUCC A COWARD AND FUCC A NAY SAYER. THATS JUST WHAT IT IS WITH "ME".
#I SALUTE THE REAL AND DESPISE THE REST
(MAKE A MENTAL NOTE)

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
AND SOME DAYS, COMIN HERE FUCCIN WITH THE GOOBERS AND GABBERS AND RAPPERS AND TRAPPERS IS STILL PRETTY COOL ENTERTAINMENT. IM JUST A BLK SQUIRREL TRYIN TO GET A NUT WHEN THE HOES SHOW UP BUT IN A COMMUNITY FULL OF SHIT TALKERS, IMMA BE THE ONE CHECCIN MF'S AND IGNORING NO ONE. PPL BE LIKE, JUST GO CONCENTRATE ON MUSIC....I LAUGH CUZ I PRODUCE AND PRESENT MORE MUSIC AND ARTISTS THAN ANY OF THESE JOKERS AND STILL GOT TIME TO COME HERE AND THROW MY 250 AROUND LIKE IT AINT SHIT. SO THINK WHAT U LIKE, BUT IF U HAVE TO ASSUME HOW I FEEL OR HOW I LIVE OR WHAT I DO OR WHERE I COME FROM, U STILL FALL IN THE CATEGORY OF A "DONT KNOW" AND MY RESPECT FOR THOSE KINDA PPL IS VERY LIMITED.
.....BUT SHIT HAPPENS, WE ALL KNOW THAT.
HAPPY FRY SOME FISH FRIDAY...FIIG

Nov 27, 2014
Before you started responding to the haters you didn't have that many haters. I personally just thought you was a gangsta rapper who been around a while I didn't think anything of it I'm pretty sure most people had the same view and only judged your music but you put tons of information about your self and your beefs in the public so your attracting more negativity. You got peop knowing who you are more now so the price of fame is haters. Most the people hate don't have music out there themselves and wish they could do it but can't so they hate that's how it always been

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
LOLOLOLOLOL You got punked by a homeless man, stop calling yourself a gangster.
LET ME CORRECT U......
FIRST OF ALL, I DEFINITELY DIDNT GET PUNKED, BUT THATS HOW THE INTERNET WORKS CUZ PPL BELIEVE WHAT THEY SEE WITH THEIR EYES. NOT THAT I NEED TO DEFEND MYSELF BUT THAT VIDEO WAS EDITED PRETTY DAMN GOOD AND IT WAS ONLY HALF OF WHAT HAPPENED. I GUESS SOME OF U DONT REALIZE THAT IF I WANTED A MAN DEAD OR HURT, IVE GOT 100 PPL ON CALL READY TO DO THAT BUT I ALSO MOVE BY THE SPIRIT AND INSTEAD OF BEING DUMB AND FALLIN FOR A SNITCHES TRAP, I TOOK THE HIGH ROAD AND WENT ABOUT MY DAY AND MADE IT TO MY MIXING SESSION ON TIME AND UNTOUCHED. I FELT LIKE A BETTER MAN FOR DOING THAT...AND I DIDNT CARE ABOUT THAT WHOLE SITUATION TIL THE DAY I SAW THE DUDE POST UP ONLINE HE PUNKED ME. IT WAS A FABRICATION. HE KNOW HE DIDNT PUNK ME, I KNOW HE DIDNT PUNK ME BUT HE KNOWS LEECH MFS WOULD RUN WITH IT AND SAY DUMB SHIT. PERSONALLY I HIT THE NIGGA ON FB AND TOLD HIM THANKS FOR THE PROMOTION AND HE GOT CLOWNED WAY MORE THAN I EVER COULD FOR BEIN DISHONEST AND TRYIN TO STAGE THAT SHIT THE WAY HE DID. HE CALLED ME SOME NAMES I MIGHT NOT ACCEPT IF THE CAMERA WASNT ROLLIN AND HE HADNT TRIED THE SAME SNITCH TACTIC ON MY BRUH BUT I ENJOY WAKIN UP WITH MY FAMILY NOWDAYS OVER CRIMINALS AND DOPE FIENDS IN CELLS. AND IMMA MOBSTA NOT A "GANGSTER". BEEN THERE DONE THAT. IM GREAT IN MY OWN SKIN AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.
#WCM

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Youre taking this online shit way too serious, these niggas trolling hard lol, to top it off aint nobody reading those long ass posts of yours. You taking the L just as bad as the cats on here
I LIVE A COOL LIFE....IM NOT TAKIN NO L. IF I LOSE A FAN OVER BEIN MYSELF THEN FUCC THAT FAN, HE CAN LISTEN TO SOMEONE ELSE AND MAKE THEM SOME $. IMMA MOTIVATOR NOT A HATER.
AND LET ME CORRECT U TOO SINCE U STICCIN YOUR HAND IN THE FIRE.....
U SAY NOBODY IS READING BUT THATS ANOTHER LIE FLYIN OFF YOUR FINGERTIPS CUZ SOME PPL LIKE TO READ AND DONT JUST JUDGE PPL CUZ OF THEIR REACTIONS TO WHATEVER FUCCERY OCCURS. U WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY REAL FANS I MAKE BY INTERACTING ONLINE AND NOT ACTIN LIKE IM TOO GOOD OR BETTER THAN SOMEBODY. I ENJOY DOIN WHAT I DO AND I AINT GONE STOP CUZ A MF ON A WEBSITE GOT SOME NEGATIVE SHIT TO SAY ABOUT ME....ITS A FREE COUNTRY AND IM DOIN ME, SO JUST LIKE I TELL THESE HOES....GET IT HOW U LIVE IT BITCH AND DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT IM DOIN CUZ IT AINT YOUR LANE.
#YUP YUP