PSD Tha Drivah Speaks! Part 2: Bullets & Bouquets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
are there new songs on the pressed release? I got the leak awhile ago and its good all the way through.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you know, its interesting how the music world is alot more forgivable than it used to be with a persons personal situations and shit. like regardless of PSD's rumor mill i think bullets and boquets is a dope album. 'karma' was a great showcase of skill as a writer. i've enjoyed it, alot of people told me the album was wack but i went and listened to it on my own and ive liked it alot. i think 'nigga aint real' and 'my niggas' and a few songs didnt get slapped based on the beats being boring, and some songs would be on point beat wise and PSD would shine hard on those songs. all in all i actually went back and listened to a few PS albums i never heard due to this album so i'd say it was a good look. any rapper that had recently been locked up has a good second to focus on their craft. maybe this album wouldnt have been made had he not had all that time to sit down? i dunno. regardless i appreciate the album from a music fans perspective and i wouldnt feel funny playing it due to the shit

Mar 30, 2006
I have listened to this Album more than any other so far this year... its "Music"... not just everyday regular rap...its very different ans I appreciate that... it is Different so u have to keep it in rotation to let it grow on u, but give it a go
...PS is a beast though and dude comes with Mature Music. Album is Highly Recommended!!!