ProHoeZak - Cookie Drip [Music Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
This dude try'n to sound like kayne West. What ever happen to the Raw Flow and the two stove posse. This is weak sauce. Janky Hoes don't get choose. If you reading this, I listen to your music since late 80's at The REC with Chunk. We out, we out with a 40 once.........You fell off homie.........

McEvoyMadrone

Apr 14, 2006
This dude try'n to sound like kayne West. What ever happen to the Raw Flow and the two stove posse. This is weak sauce. Janky Hoes don't get choose. If you reading this, I listen to your music since late 80's at The REC with Chunk. We out, we out with a 40 once.........You fell off homie.........
them niggas had some shit in the 80's, shit was dope...but its 2013 niggas tryin to get paid...its been a long time since " at The REC with Chunk " ProHoeZak always been on a different level wit the music, so this new style of shit he dropping aint no real suprise...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Weak sauce indeed. Not feeling this at all. And that was someone who had some real musically deep material back in the days..