President of Rick Ross Music Group/CEO Monsta Squadd Productionz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2016
Meet the Independent resource company that caters to the independent world. Myself president of Rick Ross Music Group {FREEWAY RICK ROSS} and the CEO of Monsta Squadd Productionz has over 25yrs exp in the entertainment industry and figured out how to market artist without KILLING THERE POCKETS!

Monsta Squadd is a ONE STOP FOR YOU! Independent companies:

-Administration (Ascap, BMI, Sound exchange) etc..
-Distribution
-Graphic design (High end)
-website
-Electronic press kit
-Public Relations
-Management
-Digital Marketing
-Mobile Apps
-Music Production
-Video Production
-CD duplication
-Payed Internet radio placement
-Mixtape placement
-Website traffic

We can make you look like you spent thousands for a fraction of a dollar, income is in traffic and we can bring it. Invest in yourself not a dream, we bring dreams to life. My mentor Freeway Rick Ross always stated "You will never know if you don't try"

HOME

Attachments

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
aint gonna lie, i thought he was talking about the rapper rick ross, the 'music group' part is close to 'maybach music group' which is where the initial confusion came in.

i fuck with freeway rick ross much more so than the rapper tho. just had to be real about what i thought when i read it. i thought the goal was to kinda seperate the two not the opposite