Post Christmas Cd Sale. 4cds+ More For Sale $25 and $3 S+H

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whitedawg

Dy-verse Productions CEO
Jun 4, 2002
San Mateo
www.linktr.ee
Post Christmas Cd Sale. 4cds + More For Sale $25 and $3 S+H Includings

Dyverse Productions Presents Sweatpants n D-bo's A Mateo Compilation

Grip Tight Productions Strong Arm vol 1 and

Grip Tight Productions Vol 2 Changing faces.

Prague Block Sell Buddha Hoes Clothes and Nonsence

-Along with samplars of upcoming projects Dyverse Productions Presents The Levey Vol 2, Raid GodSent and Kreks No Roads Can Hold Me

- Also flyers, posters exclusive mixtapes and who else knows what ill throw in. If you support local talent. HIT ME UP I GOT THE HOOK UP for only 25 dollars you get 4 cds and maybe ill include more rare cds PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOCALS

whitedawg

Dy-verse Productions CEO
Jun 4, 2002
San Mateo
www.linktr.ee
a bunch og underground cats that been in the game for a min alott local 650 talented peeps i got more shit that i am going to put in the package. we collab with anybody
go check out some of the websites www.myspace.com/dyverseproductions or www.geocities.com/djripridah74 or hit me pm or [email protected] youll like the package if you like music. we r very dyverse, and the music we make aint like everything else you see if you SUPPORT

whitedawg

Dy-verse Productions CEO
Jun 4, 2002
San Mateo
www.linktr.ee
Features

Raid,Ue Krek,Nitris 211, Sell Buddha, RR, Dre Dub, Mark Spitz, Mateo Net Aka Menace,Dieselino,Chillious, Jmac, Mista Talent, vik bhalla, johhny t, pennisula playaz, silent g gitcha cio castanta mx1 timmy stone d-rugz and a couple more... alot of these people along with more are going to be on out next compilation