Planet Asia - Twist One

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
The god mc from Fresno Planet Asia and Prolific producer Dj.Fresh from the Bay Area and hook up to do The Tonite Show. Asia and Fresh relationship go back to when a young Dj.Fresh dj.ing with his brother Dj Dummy and Common in San Francisco one night. While Planet Asia was on this tour, him and Fresh stayed in contact and fast forward some years later they recorded the whole project in Oakland at Hieroglyphics HQ and Los Angeles in JR Studios. The project is dj fresh's bay area trademark eshed bass 80's beats with Planet Asia's colorful wit lyrics.

Release Date: July 7th

Jul 26, 2014
this going to be interesting to hear. I rock with Both dudes, I think PA said something like he was going to try and release about 5 albums this year

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
I just hope that Planet Asia & Killa Tay did a track together. I've been saying this for a few years now that their mash up on a track would be so vicious. I hope they did it on this one.

Sep 7, 2008
7 normal tracks plus 4 instrumentals? lol

When have we ever done something like dat ? We put one nice instrumental on our last few releases because he'll this is a production company and the rest are tracks we don't do fillers so unless you can name a project where this blatant disrespectful comment is valid, miss us with your negativity. Shabang Gang.

Mar 11, 2013
When have we ever done something like dat ? We put one nice instrumental on our last few releases because he'll this is a production company and the rest are tracks we don't do fillers so unless you can name a project where this blatant disrespectful comment is valid, miss us with your negativity. Shabang Gang.

its not my negativity its the truth, just to name Tonite Show wit the Jacka or Return Of the Mac....I love shabang but sometimes its annoying...

Sep 7, 2008
its not my negativity its the truth, just to name Tonite Show wit the Jacka or Return Of the Mac....I love shabang but sometimes its annoying...

Actually it's not the truth as we said in your last post, we put 1 , repeat 1, instrumental tracks on the projects, 1. Not 7 or 6 nor 5, your exaggeration is negative and hating. We are a production team, Dj Quil will put 3 instrumentals on his last album which is great. If you gone critique be 100 percent right. So again yes as we said in the other post we sometimes will put 1 instrumental in the projects.

Sep 7, 2008
S @shabangstaff is there gonna be hard copies? Were 2 weeks away and i see no pre-order on rapbay or amazon..
It's an EP so Asia & Fresh adecided to go straight digital plus you gotta understand that with the decline in physical cd sales it's becoming more and more of a hassle to deal and manufacture CDs. To spend a extra thousands on cds as oppose to using on other things is becoming redundant.

May 25, 2005
It's an EP so Asia & Fresh adecided to go straight digital plus you gotta understand that with the decline in physical cd sales it's becoming more and more of a hassle to deal and manufacture CDs. To spend a extra thousands on cds as oppose to using on other things is becoming redundant.
Thanks for the response. I understand all that, understood it for years, still unfortunate though. Im more leniant to the decision however since its an ep. But there is still a large fanbase who cop hard copies for their collection. I see many artists doing limited runs these days. The evolution of the music and the way its distributed is a two way street. Im well aware i really dont need to be telling fresh, shabangstaff or anyone else involved in your awesome team these things haha but as an example though, I just forwarded the info to 3 of my homies who were guaranteed to cop and now not one of them is going to. Unfortunate all around for everyone but thats where its headed :(