Philthy Rich's new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
The three singles he released had me interested in hearing it, but nothing else was really any good imo. He isn't a good rapper so he needs to rely on Make A living kind of songs to keep me interested and the album didn't deliver.

I'm a big fan of Pooh Hefner though, he seems to have a good ear and able to put out great albums.

Apr 4, 2015
After a few listens I have to take back what I said, the album is more average. Too many songs that sound the same and it gets boring at about track 7, picks up again toward the end. The first few songs, "King Jack" and the bonus tracks are good, rest is meh.

Mar 6, 2006
If I was hella broke not doing shit with my life I would not like this album either.....

Some of y'all hate that man cause he is eating and convince yourselves it's for other reasons. I have yet to hear anybody checking 6 figures talking down. Them "broke ass nigga" adlibs hurtin some of yall feelings....

Like the folks that hate the President have convinced themselves it's for every reason other than the fact he is Black.

The album had its good and not so good moments. But I swear some of yall get bitter at the success of others. It should motivate you, but hell we weren't all raised the same.

May 22, 2006
I think it's dope. I don't know why philthy gets hated on. If this album sucks then what should I check out?