Philthy Rich Speaks On New Project ONE MOB, Mozzy & Mor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2014
Philty price went up he use to charge a rack for a verse I get with not wantin niggas to speak on yo name but it comes with the territory Cooup doin right by giving the interviews but he cant control what niggas wanna speak about censoring niggas would only go against him plus some niggas wanna know each side (whoever keeps up with they situation ) Philthy got to understand that I do agree with everytime you do a interview the next nigga is on yo mind but with that said it also benifits Lav on a rap note so to be real its to be expected. My questions how did they rap beef even start, How Did Philthy and DB's rap beef start (But from what I hear from Fam iM SURPRISED more rappers aint went at DB)

Mar 6, 2006
I seen smigg posted him, irocc, and awax were going to try n help put dreda on... That would be cool..
That's laughable and part of the problem. The three you mentioned whose music I listen to by the way are in no position to put anyone "on". They themselves are not "on". And what is "on" in 2015. Most of these rappers you consider "on" ain't seeing close to $100,000 a year. But the UPS driver with 10 years seniority is? Rappers even national artists for the most part are not eating. It's not the path to prosperity it once was. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Feb 14, 2004
I work my ass off and last yr I made 56 w a lot of overtime... So I know how hard it is to actually touch 100... Some of my bosses don't even receive that... But if you look at wax and them they get to move around, don't answer to bosses, wake up when they want ect.. To me that's freedom which is worth a lot more then this job I got that's for sure and what I meant by ON is just giving dreda an oppertunity to leave sac and make moves make music apperently they ain't hurting for money or they would be forced to work for a living... I would think?

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2014
Philthy was saying some real shit that should motivate yall to step it up. But I guess it's easier to focus on his tone and demeanor. I listened to the same interview and drew a totally different conclusion........
I agree with some of what he said the part bout niggas should be getting money and not focusing on the next nigga Dont Agree with the telling Cooup Not interview certain artist or dictate what they interview would be about cuz at the end of the day Coop got a job to do too But In Philty's shoes I would feel the same way bout niggas speakin on me I f I aint mentioned them but Philty gotta understands it comes with the territory its to be expected especially when you know the nigga dont like you Dont know much about Lav or his following as a rapper but if he's irrelevant Philty should of just ignored him cuz than its just go look wierd on Lavs part but who knows for those aint in the situation its all entertainment anyway

Last edited:
May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Like someone said it comes with the territory. Let's be real. Philthy was a fan of Marv till he wasn't any more use to him. Then he went at him. Few others too. All for hype. Lav did the same. It's very competitive to find a lane. Either you get co signed or make diss tracks because music is so abundant being dope alone don't create a buzz. With that said the gangsta shit and egos get outta hand because you have to be about it. The streets talk. And one persons real is another persons fake. Keep in mind most is exaggerated on some or many levels. And having money don't make you real. The shit you have to do when you're broke is just as real if that's what you're going through. Some of these rappers have no idea about Welfare,domestic violence, drug addiction, mental and physical abuse death or poverty. They come from working class homes in lower class neighborhoods. Exposed but chose to narrate and adopt that lifestyle. And nobody second guess's shit. Everyone needs a story right? You think the person who actually been through that thinks that's real? Ask somebody from a 3rd world country if anyone had it tough out here. It sounds good though. Just a thought.

Dec 24, 2013
That's laughable and part of the problem. The three you mentioned whose music I listen to by the way are in no position to put anyone "on". They themselves are not "on". And what is "on" in 2015. Most of these rappers you consider "on" ain't seeing close to $100,000 a year. But the UPS driver with 10 years seniority is? Rappers even national artists for the most part are not eating. It's not the path to prosperity it once was. It's all smoke and mirrors.
Big bank take little bank? Money talks