Philthy Rich - Dame Fame

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Philthy went in on this. Not too sure how much I believe it, Dame Fame has a lot of respect and Philthy s put the snitch jacket on so many people I have a hard time believing him anymore.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I don't know Philthy personally so I wouldn't be privy to info about this situation, but it came out of left field to me because I remember Dame Fame supporting Philthy super early...he even gave him his rap name. I always heard Dame was a reputable guy

I guess sometimes people get so tired of going back to jail that they end up compromising their most important morals (like PSD)...assuming the song lyrics are accurate

Sep 5, 2013
I don't know Philthy personally so I wouldn't be privy to info about this situation, but it came out of left field to me because I remember Dame Fame supporting Philthy super early...he even gave him his rap name. I always heard Dame was a reputable guy

I guess sometimes people get so tired of going back to jail that they end up compromising their most important morals (like PSD)...assuming the song lyrics are accurate
Real shit, even some of the hardest most reputable ended up snitching. I’ll give Dame benefit of the doubt until I see paperwork due to his rep. Definitely don’t put it past anyone though.

Nov 7, 2005
dame, always been a solid and straight up dude. I need to see some proof on this. some of that don't sound believable at all.

dame went to pen almost 20 years ago, came out solid. got involved heavy with keak. went back to the pen and did hella years and came out and rep still solid and now all of a sudden he supposedly called on the phone and admitted this and all that? nah, i don't believe this

Apr 10, 2006
Kinda hard to believe who is and who isnt a snitch when Philthy say they are. His boys AJ and Regime were calling HD and 600 snitches posting, deleting and reposting fake paper work.

Philthy also think its ok to rape and take advantage of minor females since he always yelling free j bay

Going to need to see some paper work or have people back up Philthy's word.