Park Blvd Records in Oakland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Owned & ran by the only rap journalist I give a damn about, Noz, of cocaineblunts fame. This spot has the best curated collection you're going to find as far as bay/sac rap. Everything is priced fairly, I've gotten a bunch of out of print releases from the last decade & they were never more than $15. A bunch of tapes & vinyl. Most recently got the 12" single of E-40 & Turf Talk - Doors Open for $3. Picked up the Mr. Ill - Can You Swing It? 12" single for $4 prior to that. You're not going to find someone more knowledgeable or passionate to talk to about the local & current mainstream rap scene at an irl record store. Really can't say enough good things about it & highly recommend anyone in the area to stop by. I believe their hours are 12-7 tues-sun.

They have a lot of rap tapes/vinyl from other areas too.

To keep it sicc related its the only place i've seen carry the classic R8R @R8R & L-wood @L-wood mixes irl.

https://www.instagram.com/parkblvdrecords/
CB

Apr 25, 2006
nope this place sux do not go there....lol, its ran with 12manrambo as well, if anyone purchases on line...store is dope though. already been a couple times.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nope this place sux do not go there
nigga said it like the shit is a front for a gay sex shop or somethin lmao

they posted a colored vinyl for jack of all trades. they could only have that one record in the shop and id say its worth fuckin with

any record shop is worth goin to. if youre a 'crate digger' like i

99 percent of the store could be wack but if they got one tape, cd or vinyl record i personally want or seomthign im gonna put in my car leave and be happy to bump the shit is a go

in my humble opinion 'record shops' are a dying breed at this point i get sad every time one closes because i have classic memories of digging at any spot i go to , you gotta take advantage of them before they gone forever at this point man

i be happy about garage sales much less actual record shops

Last edited: