Paris "Pistol Politics" Album Release Date & Features Confirmed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2014

Paris’ long-awaited new album is complete, and will be available globally September 11, 2015!

I had to go back to 2008 since we dropped the special “DubCNN report” from Paris where he discussed Barack Obama, America, the financial crisis, the election, the illuminati, and secret societies, also mentioning his song Bush Killa and more. However now we’re just weeks away from a new album from the San Francisco legend!

“Pistol Politics” sees a return to form for arguably one of the most politically outspoken artists in hip hop history, and covers a wide range of topics. Expect controversy, honesty and brutal evidence of society’s failures – police brutality, black on black violence, racism, endless wars and economic oppression — mixed with a celebration of its virtues of unity, progression and community upliftment.

Today Paris returned to Social Media and confirmed the release date as well as some features including E-40, Kam, Tha Eastsidaz, Dead Prez, Chuck D, George Clinton, T-K.A.S.H., Xien How, DJ True Justice and more.

https://twitter.com/paris_gfr/status/623591419366670336

The first single from the album was released late last year titled “Night Of The Long Knives” – cop on iTunes – and a video released at the same time, if you missed it watch it below!

Jul 12, 2002
dude one of my favs along with Kam so this should be interesting.

btw it been a minute since i heard anything from T-Kash
He actually used to post here. Haven't seen him for awhile though.

Paris always puts out a great product. He's one of the few artists where I don't even need to preview the album before I buy it. I can trust that it's dope.