Overnight Shift or Graveyard Shift???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Overnight or Graveyard Shift???

• Overnight Shift

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Graveyard Shift

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
Nov 20, 2007
Ok, I was waiting to see if someone was gonna do it lol. But as far as my pick, this would be a really hard one because they both have some tight songs on it. And poundin like fuck, especially Fried. And I know a couple of big 40 fans would get mad at me for saying this but sometimes I think maybe he should of just kept it to one album and picked the best ones, even tho I understand what he was tryna do wit the theme. Unlike last years set, I found myself skipping a few tracks on both. But it was due to production on some tracks. And 40 is on point period. That Takin It Back track kills. And I'll be honest, I didn't pick one because I'm torn between the two.

Oh yea, anyone catch what he said on one of the songs? Somethin like "I'm not a Internet thug but I got that Siccness" lol.

What's y'all thoughts? Taking the poll is optional.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
i havent leaned 1 way or the other yet , last time i slapped night shift more the first couple months then my mind switched to day shift. its alotta great music to take in

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I like overtime better so far but I accidently voted graveyard. It is a lot to take in at once like previously mentioned. These cds are so epic and 40 seems even more legendary than ever to me. I'm mad at myself for bein such a drunken weirdo when I met him.

Dec 25, 2003
I only bump the mobb tracks & less the hyphy up-tempo club tracks... Once they came wit the hyphy plan theyll never leave it so the hyphy shit will stick around whether we like it or not......

Jan 18, 2006
Honestly i wish all the tracks i like were on one cd cuz unlike like a lot of people theres only about 10 tracks between both cds i really like

Nov 20, 2007
Honestly i wish all the tracks i like were on one cd cuz unlike like a lot of people theres only about 10 tracks between both cds i really like
That's how I feel about it at times. But I do like how he changed up the mood on these two from the other ones. But I'm still off the other two that dropped last year that those were so sick lol.

And that song wit the Click was hella tight. They were all spittin. They need to do another one seriously. Y'all should also grab that D-Shot "Presidential" album. He was comin tight on that.

Jan 18, 2006
you know my expectations were so fucken high cuz I was pretty pleased with the 2 that came out last year that I'm some what disappointed

Nov 20, 2007
I respect all opinions on it. I was knockin it today and yes I think I gotta go wit Overtime too. I probably skipped only 1 or 2 tracks.