Ova East

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
That new snippet of the group album he's promoting on ig is so fuckn dope it's ridiculous that's the wax I've been waiting on! To me that's what he should've progressed into not this auto tune shit
Imo wax is one of the few artist out there that actually does the autotune shit dope..

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Serious ? Those sound like his worst work yet. Exactly what I mentioned before in another post, sounds like Chicago drill trap beats with excessive auto tune in every song and mumble rap. Shit is gonna be trash. And I'm a huge fan of dudes music.
Have you heard making the cut? That sounds like that may be one his best songs?

I won't lie, I am concerned that everything I've heard is overly auto-tuned. I hope he tones it down a bit. I think he had a nice balance in previous albums.

Feb 14, 2004
Nonstop have you bumped that new lavish d real niggaz don't die 4 shits super hard... do you plan on working with him I think that would be classic

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2015
My take on the album is, Wax does his part and kills his bars. Bandz does have some parts where he shines but a lot of his flow is kind of simple to me. A lot of single syllable rhyming with the last word in the bar.

I'm still soaking the album but there definitely are some dope tracks. Good beats and production.

Last edited:

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
I been listening to this album for 2 days now. Usually awax new shit takes a couple listens to grow on me. But this new album had me feeling like I was slapping future and migos and I can't stand that new booty homo rap. Only a couple songs on this album I can slap. The rest is not gucci.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
My take on the album is, Wax does his part and kills his bars. Bandz does have some parts where he shines but a lot of his flow is kind of simple to me. A lot of single syllable rhyming with the last word in the bar.

I'm still soaking the album but there definitely are some dope tracks. Good beats and production.
This shit trunk music, there's a time & a place for lyrical shit, this ain't it.