opportunity for all bay area artists...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2011
Hello, we are currently looking for artists out of the
Bay area to be featured on a project my company is working on.

If you are choosen you will be givin WORLDWIDE exposure and you will recieve the DIRECT SUPPORT slot for shows in your area.

We are looking for artists with a strong fanbase in The Bay and Northern California that need promotion in other market places in the US and Internationally!

we ask that you meet the following crtiteria:

1. You MUST have put out a project (CD, DVD, Music Sampler, Mixtape) in the last 2 years and had a strong response in The Bay/ NOR CAL.

2. You MUST be working on a current project with a release date set for the next 12 months.

3. You MUST have social networking sites or website updated with curent photos, music, etc...

if you meet the criteria please send email to [email protected]

thank you for your time.

Apr 25, 2002
Hello, we are currently looking for artists out of the
Bay area to be featured on a project my company is working on.

If you are choosen you will be givin WORLDWIDE exposure and you will recieve the DIRECT SUPPORT slot for shows in your area.

We are looking for artists with a strong fanbase in The Bay and Northern California that need promotion in other market places in the US and Internationally!

we ask that you meet the following crtiteria:

1. You MUST have put out a project (CD, DVD, Music Sampler, Mixtape) in the last 2 years and had a strong response in The Bay/ NOR CAL.

2. You MUST be working on a current project with a release date set for the next 12 months.

3. You MUST have social networking sites or website updated with curent photos, music, etc...

if you meet the criteria please send email to [email protected]

thank you for your time.
why should I send you music?
What are your qualifications?
What projects have you released in the last 2 years?
What kind of following do you have?
Why don't you have spell check?

Nov 1, 2011
why should I send you music?
What are your qualifications?
What projects have you released in the last 2 years?
What kind of following do you have?
Why don't you have spell check?
1. Never asked you to send music, only wish to hear a sample to see if your type of music is what we are looking for.

2. My company just released a successful project 2 months ago and i tour all over the world opening shows ,and as Tour Manager, for a Large reggae group that got an award from itunes for best reggae album, was #13 on billboard, and received a Medical Marijuana award for best Ganja tune.

3. I apologize about the poor spelling... got me on that one!

I DO NOT WISH TO HAVE A DISCUSSION ABOUT MY POST, IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA AND WANT TO LEARN MORE PLEASE EMAIL ME. IF ITS NOT FOR YOU, MOVE ON!

THANKS...

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
1. Never asked you to send music, only wish to hear a sample to see if your type of music is what we are looking for.

2. My company just released a successful project 2 months ago and i tour all over the world opening shows ,and as Tour Manager, for a Large reggae group that got an award from itunes for best reggae album, was #13 on billboard, and received a Medical Marijuana award for best Ganja tune.

3. I apologize about the poor spelling... got me on that one!

I DO NOT WISH TO HAVE A DISCUSSION ABOUT MY POST, IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA AND WANT TO LEARN MORE PLEASE EMAIL ME. IF ITS NOT FOR YOU, MOVE ON!

THANKS...
From my experience I find that genuine companies list contact info and are pretty straight forward about who, what, when, where, how and why....

You give these people nothing,.......

expect nothing in return.

$.02

:siccness:

Nov 1, 2011
From my experience I find that genuine companies list contact info and are pretty straight forward about who, what, when, where, how and why....

You give these people nothing,.......

expect nothing in return.

$.02

:siccness:
I feel ya.. valid concern. Again, im not asking for anything for free, i am not putting together a comp or mixtape, i am simply looking for talented artists that i may have not have heard of. simple and plain. If my company wishes to do business with you i will respond and send further details.

Again, until i have done something wrong or tried to burn someone, do not try and smut my post or discredit myself or my company..

thank you.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ITS PROBABLY NOT SMUT CUZZO.THERE ARE QUITE A FEW PROFESSIONALS ON THESE BOARDS...AND FRANKLY ITS THE SICCNESS,EVERYBODYS CREDIBILITY GETS TESTED FROM THE BIG FISH 2 THE PEONS...AND IN THIS BIZ,PRESENTATION CAN MAKE OR BREAK US. JUST BE U...IM SURE EVERYONE WILL ADAPT AS LONG AS U KEEP IT REAL AND PROFESSIONAL. 1