Opiates by Indecent the Slapmaster (Best Bay song ever)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2013
As a listener of a lot of your stuff, this ones a no. Shit like Moe Green's Eulogy type beat and stuff is what I like. And I'm not a listener of random whatever stuff like this

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
This track was a social experiment I put together to show my clients and to settle a few arguments. I am saying NOTHING on it on purpose, just auto tune mumbling. Im also making fun of artist who make this kind music as you can tell in the chorus i say "Opiates make me sound stuuuuuupiiiiiiiid". I am proving that the music fan of today are sheep and dont even pay attention to lyrics anymore. The sad case is this song is getting more play and attention then a lot of very good and popular artist in the Bay area. I did this to get a laugh and unfortunately to the masses they think its actually good. SMH :(

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
I "get it."

BTW, did you go back out to the market? LOL.
i mean im there every weekend because my recording studio is located right there. The same people were there but i didnt go to see it this weekend. From what the media is saying this is the first city those guys have came to that is protesting back at them and really interrupting what they are try to say and preach lol. Its funny, on 1 side you got militant Black Hebrew Israelites for Christ preaching all white people are going to hell, on the other side you have a bunch of hippy, hippters, gays, nerds, ect counter protesting and getting back in there face lol...real intense scene but fun to watch. Pure fuckery at ts finest

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
i mean im there every weekend because my recording studio is located right there. The same people were there but i didnt go to see it this weekend. From what the media is saying this is the first city those guys have came to that is protesting back at them and really interrupting what they are try to say and preach lol. Its funny, on 1 side you got militant Black Hebrew Israelites for Christ preaching all white people are going to hell, on the other side you have a bunch of hippy, hippters, gays, nerds, ect counter protesting and getting back in there face lol...real intense scene but fun to watch. Pure fuckery at ts finest
You should have seen what happened after EVERYONE left. It was me and the lady in the wheelchair. All I'm gonna say is this, they need to quit, lmao.

Pimp I haven't seen the lab since Norm left. You gonna be free this week? If so I will slide through, just give me the time. You got the number, fam.

Also, I see KOB in the second video but is the first rapper Chris?