A-One "Not America"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
was just about to post the two new videos.

this one dropped 3 hours ago

#realmob
#officialmob
#authenticmob

aone back on his shit killin the game
best 'newcomer' in some time. although he been around for 4-6 years

@RM211 all his solo albums are classics brody dope as coke 1, dope as coke 2 the leak, dope as coke 2, mob music, elevator music, all hard

cant speak for the duo albums with lil rue never soaked them up just heard a few songs here and there but aone drop modern classics right now he deserves to rock that artist records chain

shout out to my nigga right now wont say why im shoutin him out or who he is, but aone fuck w em he know wsup...you in a real nigga prayers

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
jacks murder still unsolved?
the streets know what it is
and its gon be left there

rest in peace to one of my favorite rappers since i moved to the bay in 2009.. i lived here before then in SF in 1997 but i was on some underground hip hop shit back then. that niggas music (jacka) has been a soundtrack to so much shit in my lifetime from sippin syrup, to being off a stick riding on niggas for real, to smoke 6 hour long smoke sessions....he been involved in a big chunk of my life throughout music...plus fucked with the nigga from my town 12 guage shotie i loved that album co defendants

much like many other pittsburg rappers were a huge part of my bay area experience while i was first introduced to the east bay..it was only right i moved to pittsburg...now the shit is home to me

Last edited:

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Both if these videos shot in Minneapolis Minnesota. Where im from.. Both slap hard.. rip the jacka. Wether u like a one music or not he is keeping the Jack name alive

Gas One

May 24, 2006
aone makes music for d boys if you dont honestly live that life you aint gonna relate to too much he says

and if you dont relate theres nothing wrong with that, no ones saying being a d boy is cool but it is what it is when it comes to what you can relate to in full. i just happen to be able to relate to the music really well and almost every album he dropped gets heavy rotation in my whip.

its 2016 i think we all understand by this point everyone isnt going to like everything other people like. when i dont like someone i dont even click on they threads much less waste my time making a post.. but niggas are entitled to do whatever they wanna do

i just happened to be in the car today slapping dope as coke 2
the one thing ill vouch for is a one do live what he rap about
and i respect anyone who raps that speaks about shit they really do
he fucks with people in my circle..all real niggas are connected in some sort of way

but in MY OPINION....everything hes dropped solo is hard. and i bought two of the albums...i only spend my money on shit thats rockin

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2002
I'm of the opinion that picking a good beat that matches your style takes a keen ear. There's plenty of people with bars who don't necessarily have that ear. It can be argued that this has also been one of berner 's attributes, even though I'm not personally feeling berner music. Aone has a good mic presence though