old school No Limit Records ?'s

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
i got some questions about No Limit's early days. maybe some of you can answer.

1.on EA-Ski's 1st tape "Breaking Them Off Something", he has a song on there called "Don't Fuck With Me (Part 2). where's the part 1 to this song. this is his 1st release that i know about. or does he have another tape out before that?

2.around '92, Master P had beef with N2Deep. i heard it in some songs, and also in the j-cards of one of his tapes. does anyone know what that was about?

3.i just noticed that Master P's 1st cd "Get Away Clean" has a little bit of a different tracklist than the tape. the tape has 4 songs that the cd doesn't have:

Perving
No Limit
Jack Of The Jackers
Time To Chill

does anyone have any of these songs they could post up, other than "Jack Of The Jackers"

and one more question - supposedly the 1st No Limit release was Master P "What's The Deal" from around 89 or so. does anyone have this cover? i know dzellian posted it on here once but it didn't show up for me.

any help is appreciated. thanks

May 16, 2002
Ironically I've been collecting the old No Limit catalog lately. I'm a bit more of No Limit fan now than I was back when it was hot.

I didn't care too much for it then because I felt after 2Pac died Master P & C-Murder changed it up & were trying to sound like 2Pac.

Jun 3, 2007
2.around '92, Master P had beef with N2Deep. i heard it in some songs, and also in the j-cards of one of his tapes. does anyone know what that was about?
Originally Posted by Playa Jay Tee
I know why he dissed us, but what did the song say or the credits read? I have never heard or seen it before. He was mad because TL wrote JAY TEE on his promo picture that was hanging up in K-Lou studio over his shirt, kind of like a IZOD Logo or something, I forget exactly how it was. He then drew a noose around my neck on my picture and then we drew a dick in his mouth. He was the joke of K-Lou studio cause he was so weak. But, he ended up making millions, so the joke was really on us.

Jun 26, 2005
Originally Posted by Playa Jay Tee
I know why he dissed us, but what did the song say or the credits read? I have never heard or seen it before. He was mad because TL wrote JAY TEE on his promo picture that was hanging up in K-Lou studio over his shirt, kind of like a IZOD Logo or something, I forget exactly how it was. He then drew a noose around my neck on my picture and then we drew a dick in his mouth. He was the joke of K-Lou studio cause he was so weak. But, he ended up making millions, so the joke was really on us.
thanks for the info.

Props: Mixerr
Apr 3, 2010
Im not really trying to stick up for Master P but how in the hell is he a weak dude? Dudes like 6'4 and his rapping was never that bad, if that is what he means

Jul 25, 2007
Which rapper dissed Master P? I remember hearing a track back in the day. Since he used to live in the Rich, Master P learned the independent hustle game and ran with it back to N.O.. When No Limit finally blew the fuck up, he didnt put anyone on the bay on or show love. Some people got upset with that.

Props: Mixerr
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
When No Limit finally blew the fuck up, he didnt put anyone on the bay on or show love.
steady mobbin', lil italy (aka g-note from the funk mobb), sons of funk

::
Lil' Ric. Wasn't Big Ed from Richmond, too? Didn't Master P win some kind of award right after Big Ed's death and then not even give him a rest in peace shoutout? I thought I heard something like that, like he didn't even know him.

If that's incorrect, I apologize. I'm not trying to start any rumors.

May 16, 2002
Lil' Ric. Wasn't Big Ed from Richmond, too? Didn't Master P win some kind of award right after Big Ed's death and then not even give him a rest in peace shoutout? I thought I heard something like that, like he didn't even know him.

If that's incorrect, I apologize. I'm not trying to start any rumors.

Translation: "I'm not sure, but I'm just sayin' though." LMAO!

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I remember anticipatin new releases JUST to hear the new "Soldier" song lol...(1st track)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlWks8jTpBA[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBMRWeua1Y4[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PDBKR7Ib-U[/video]

I remember bein pissed when there wasnt one...smh

Track 2 off of Ghetto D was my shit...among others...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8nd0GBpzHI[/video]