Old Cougnut pic that I found on the net R.I.P.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
vasco runs from brentwood to livermore if im not mistaken and its dnagerous as fuck. peopple die out there pretty frequently i remember when i started workin in livermore a couple years back a van with 5 farm workers crashed out there and they all died.

Dec 23, 2006
Quote:Originally Posted by SILENCE View Post
Bruh Bruh. If you gotta come online to get instructions on rollin a blunt, u should prolly stick to Beedis...or sniffin glue... or candy cigarettes...or rollin sidewayz down a grasshill or what ever u was doin to get a buzz before...

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
damn i aint know he died on vasco thats a mainey ass road hella people died on it
i remeber seeing on the news a couple years ago of how its like one of the most dangerous roads in america

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
No lie, once i was on Vasco, and heard some sirens(a miracle over my beat), and could not find where they where coming from for the life of me, i pulled over, cause i didnt know where they where coming from, bitch behind me goes FLYING by, and gets t boned like 100 yards infront of me by a fire truck, the truck went up a embankment and flipped, i drove up, the fire truck cats where SAVS, out there helping her, not even trippin on themselfs, i think she passed away rip, vasco is no joke.

Props: dalycity650