OH SHIT! SPICE 1 & MC EIHT DUO ALBUM IS DONE! + GAME BANGERS ALBUM CLOSE TO BE DONE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nima

Sicc OG
Jul 20, 2002
www.empiredistribution.com
OH SHIT! SPICE 1 & MC EIHT DUO ALBUM IS DONE! + GAME BANGERS ALBUM CLOSE TO BE DONE!

ok i did my spice 1 interview today.. shit was dope.. dude talked for damn near 3 hours.. spit the real! here is some info i got from it that should interest EVERYBODY! :

www.dubcnn.com

OMGU!!!! Spice 1 and MC Eiht have recorded and completed their LONG awaited duo album! The album was recorded last month in Sacramento and will either be called "Murder Show" or "Gorilla Tactics". It's 14 tracks deep and was produced by some hungry up and coming cats and has basically no guest appearances. The album should be out in a minute, so keep your ears and eyes open for this one, it should be bangin!!!!

But wait I'm not done, I got some more for ya'll! The Game Bangers, consisting of Spice 1, Rappin' 4-Tay, 40 Glocc and Bad Azz (Bad Azz ain't an official member , but he's on alotta tracks, kinda like Jayo Felony was for the Criminalz), are finishing their group album soon! They have about three more tracks to do, and then this monster of an album will be wrapped up and ready to go! They are gonna shop for a deal in near future, and expect one of their tracks to appear on Dubcnn & Wca's mixtape! This album should be really sick, and album with those for, aswell as guest appearances by the likes of Ras Kass & Roscoe, you can't go wrong with that!