OG Chuhks Feat. Reckless - "Ghosts" (Official Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
"I'm just a fucking burden, nothing to show for 23" is what I said. Should have inunsiated it better I guess
Lol ok that makes more sense

Your shit is not bad, but seriously maybe drink a beer, smoke some crack or something before u get in the booth before u start spittin... Somethin to help u not be nervous and not hold back...

U gotta unleash the beast, let the tiger out of the cage. Spit dat hot fiya, young dragon.

But other than that, u got some decent quality production and shit, and the video isnt bad. Just keep at it just practice rapping, rememba, hot fiya mon. Spit that flame that would put the habanero boyz to shame.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Lol ok that makes more sense

Your shit is not bad, but seriously maybe drink a beer, smoke some crack or something before u get in the booth before u start spittin... Somethin to help u not be nervous and not hold back...

U gotta unleash the beast, let the tiger out of the cage. Spit dat hot fiya, young dragon.

But other than that, u got some decent quality production and shit, and the video isnt bad. Just keep at it just practice rapping, rememba, hot fiya mon. Spit that flame that would put the habanero boyz to shame.
I actually smoked weed before I shot the scene on the couch in hopes of loosening me up for the video but it backfired and made me even more nervous lol oh well. As I do more videos I'll get better at em and won't be such a stiff

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz ....she must really like you breh, she got a hat on with your name on it.

you gotta be puttin it down good for a chick to get a hat with your name on it lol
Haha

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I actually smoked weed before I shot the scene on the couch in hopes of loosening me up for the video but it backfired and made me even more nervous lol oh well. As I do more videos I'll get better at em and won't be such a stiff
Lmao alcohol (in moderation) would be a lot better for loosening up

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
man i'm slippin. me, the one and only fillyacup, didnt even offer the advice to fillyacup????

brehs out in left field with his mind n chit..

but yea, like tazz said, loosen up breh. drank, get on level. maybe smoke some trees first then down a few tallies. you'll be busta rhymes in that shit lol

lol thanks breh