Nump Trump speaks EXCLUSIVELY to the Siccness!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Good shit. Fuck what everyone has to say, and music aside, Nump is a cool ass dude who doesn't deserve all the negative energy comin at him these days.

Dec 11, 2005
good shit, its been dumbass drama on this subject for the past 2 days

my opinion is... despite what going on.. this dude does always have a solid fanbase, and he is eessentially representing not only filipinos but the Bay area culture as well. And he always out there doing what he does, and theres no way I can knock his HUSTLE

I dont really gravitate towards his rhymes too much, so I can feel when people saying they dont feel his music, but again, you a fool to knock ANYONES grind

get ya own shit up, worry bout ya own shit and keep it moving, sometimes the hating on these boards is rediculous... shit dont help you none anyway

Feb 8, 2006
I think the main haters of him are aspiring rappers that are pissed he's on and they're not.

Feb 13, 2006
GTS said:
I think the main haters of him are aspiring rappers that are pissed he's on and they're not.
Took the words out of my mouth. Sorry-ass rappers that been tryin their whole life to come up and now they hella mad cuz a Filipino is doin thangs. I got GRRAAAAAAAAPEES!

Feb 22, 2006
na... i aint no rapper but if he gonna rep us to the world we can't have a j-cat....cuz people will think we are the same....thats why i dont like nump the chump

May 22, 2006
MuneyHongry650 said:
good shit, its been dumbass drama on this subject for the past 2 days

my opinion is... despite what going on.. this dude does always have a solid fanbase, and he is eessentially representing not only filipinos but the Bay area culture as well. And he always out there doing what he does, and theres no way I can knock his HUSTLE

I dont really gravitate towards his rhymes too much, so I can feel when people saying they dont feel his music, but again, you a fool to knock ANYONES grind

get ya own shit up, worry bout ya own shit and keep it moving, sometimes the hating on these boards is rediculous... shit dont help you none anyway
nobody could've said it better.......

Feb 10, 2005
the_truth_ said:
lol at "phone call from a “Grape Street G” " cmon man that nigga sounded like a square no way that nigga was some gangbanger from watts..
exactly my point...maybe thats the reason why they didnt address it..cuz some prankster pulled his card!