Notorious B.I.G Altercation With E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Notorious B.I.G Altercation With E-40
DJ Enuff (In The VIBE'S Unbelieveable) explains what really happened:

Biggie was doing an interview in some free hiphop magazine called Peace and he was asked Biggie to rate different rappers on a scale from 1 to 10. Biggie had been smokin weed before the interview so he was a little too candid in his ratings. When asked what he thought about E-40, Biggie said "No rating! Zero! I don't fuck with that dude at all".

Later on, after doing a show in Sacramento, Biggie and his six-man crew were returnin to their hotel when they noticed they were being followed by several cars and thought it was some groupies. By the time they reached their hotel, they realized the cars were tricked out low riders - like six or seven on them w/ fours guys in each of them - and they were all gangbangers. The cars did this circled the entire parking lot and they jumped outta their car - twenty or thirty riders (all flashing their guns and shit) closing in on seven out-of-towners (no guns, no knives, no mace, no sticks, no nothing). One of the guys spoke and said "Whats up, Big? You're in Sacramento now". Then he handed Big a phone and on the phone was E-40. Biggie wasn't lookin fazed and was even talkin slick to 40 on the phone.

E-40 told Biggie "My people is here" and Biggie replied "Yeah, I see them". Biggie then explained that his comments about him in that magazine were only referring to 40's music. The two had never met before and never knew each other and so on, so a potentially nasty situation was avoided. And as soon as it was done, the same guy who stepped to Biggie asked him for his autograph. DJ Enuff admits that he was shaken by the whole experience.

Sep 12, 2002
hell nah that shit couldnt have happened mayne. How can you be 7 deep and a rapper out of town and not have a gun. that shit seems like it was made up i dont think 40 would go thru all that trouble biggie didnt even diss him on a song.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
LMAO. Crazy shit. But, I'm sure Enuff was leaving some shit out. C'mon, B.I.G. was on some superstar shit in Hip Hop at that time, he would not be rolling around without someone armed, especially in another city and state. Second, what is Biggie some sorta superman? Enuff is just trying to hype Big up by saying he wasn't shook. He was probably shitting in his pants with a bunch of gangstas flashin' gats at him.

Sep 28, 2002
yea tru that and this is on allhiphop.com also and i doubt biggie would be 7 deep at a concert in cali lol so im sure they had words but i doubt it was all out 2 be like that lol but its coo 40 have ryders will go out they way and put they life on the line so big up 2 e 40 for handle is biz