Nipsey Hussle & Blanco - OG Kush Ft Kokane & B-Legit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
somebody in blanco's camp should let him know how shiity he is with that style...coo tracc other than that.

Jul 4, 2011
Y'all realize that this is a recycled Nipsey verse right?

[video=youtube;B5ke0bbrav4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ke0bbrav4[/video]

I'm actually surprised because this is the first recycled verse I've ever heard from Nipsey (he's dropped 5 official mixtapes, 4 leaks/unreleased tapes and been featured on countless songs). That alone tells me this ain't no official shit and is more than likely 100% skip-worthy.

And besides, you can tell this ain't a "real" project anyway... (music-wise) Nipsey ain't turnt up on that Slauson Boy hype anymore. Personally I think he also lost some of the raw intelligence that gave his lyrics an edge when he switched from street music to swag music, but I respect his decision to move on from a negative lifestyle to a positive one. He's intelligent and isn't confused about who he is... you can tell that from the interviews. All that being said, I really doubt he decided to musically take a step backwards into the lifestyle he gave up for a CD with Blanco lol. I'm pretty sure Blanco only met Nipsey after that Jonestown CD two years ago... the verse on this track is from 2008. Honestly this ain't really a good look for Blanco... I don't doubt that he hustled to put this together, but IMO this kind of sounds like he's trying to fake it to make it. More power to him, but that doesn't build a fanbase.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I RECENTLY READ AN INTERVIEW FROM A LOCAL ARTIST HERE IN SO CAL...

WHO SAID NIPSEY HUSTLE TOOK HIS MONEY FOR A 16 BAR VERSE...AND NEVER DROPPED IT OR GAVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK

PRETTY MUCH NIPSEY HUSTLE TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN...I DONT KNOW WHY HE DIDNT DO SHIT ABOUT IT THOUGH...

May 25, 2005
recycled verse, boring ass generic beat....second track that leaked was a million, the same track on marathon only wth an added blanco verse...this project lookin hella skip worthy right about now...