#NEWS Bay Area Beef: Messy Marv Explains Too $hort Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
Messy Marvin is a fake blood who all of sudden made cocaine his wifey. At the peak of his high, he decides to talk shit to established artists to keep his name out there. He's from Pittsburgh and is known as a "Fence Hopper." He claimed Eddy Block, Fillmoe but can no longer go there or else he will get his mask cracked. He is now in hiding and shops at Target which is step above Wal-Mart.

Mar 26, 2010
when they ask messy if he new who jt was and mess said who that? allhiphop should of asked that nigga , "nigga is u retarded ?" that interview is fake and who ever did it is fake they should of told mess to grow up or get beat up ! i been in the bay my hole life no give a fuck about tooshort like that ,tooshort paid the way but all the artist i grew up on made they own lane . mess been in the game to long to go this road he should of just keep doing music and never the blood shit

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm....
AllHipHop.com: What did he say to disrespect you in that phone call?

Messy Marv: I don't know if the n**** was drunk but he said something to me that was real disrespectful. I laughed in his face when he said it.
How do you laugh in someones face over the phone...were they using iphones and Facetme?

Drugs are a hell of a drug...

I'm the voice of a million men in the Bay right now that didn't have the nuts to speak up on this Bay Area
Messy Marv

According to the 2011 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, Approximately 5.3 million (2.1%) has used cocaine in the past year and 1.9 million (0.7%) had used cocaine within the past month.
Coincidence?...i think not