New Young Gully single "No Way" just dropped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
bro, you need to create a 'official young gully thread' and put all ya shit consolidated in one thread. thats why niggas be sleepin bro. half the shit u post niggas dont be seein. but if it was in the same thread they would see every video you posted

just givin you game. my girl hates most rappers but she says you got talent,. just put all your videos in one thread== and stop cuttin yaself short my nigga. i fuck u you and YH...but just make it easier on us.

and when you be bumpin ya own thread like 'check it out' every 3 hours niggas aint gonna check it. its like u being thirsty for attention. but u dope so u aint got to do what them wack lil niggas do let these niggas know. make a thread alla bout you and your crew., put all your slaps in one thread so they can watch when they wanna how they wanna just a suggestion my guy..

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2007
bro, you need to create a 'official young gully thread' and put all ya shit consolidated in one thread. thats why niggas be sleepin bro. half the shit u post niggas dont be seein. but if it was in the same thread they would see every video you posted

just givin you game. my girl hates most rappers but she says you got talent,. just put all your videos in one thread== and stop cuttin yaself short my nigga. i fuck u you and YH...but just make it easier on us.

and when you be bumpin ya own thread like 'check it out' every 3 hours niggas aint gonna check it. its like u being thirsty for attention. but u dope so u aint got to do what them wack lil niggas do let these niggas know. make a thread alla bout you and your crew., put all your slaps in one thread so they can watch when they wanna how they wanna just a suggestion my guy..
Apologies young gully doesn't control this page anymore as I've stated in about 3 or 4 threads if you look back. He kinda let me take it over so I will most definitely take heed. I'm just learning how to work it and I'm sure he didn't do this like that before.