New Young Gully album - Bermuda, Part 1: God

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2010

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet. Gully just dropped his new project, check it out here: Welcome To Bermuda by Young Gully - Thizzler On The Roof

If you're feeling it support the man and buy it. You can also hit this link https://bundles.bittorrent.com/bundles/bermuda1 for an option to pay $3 (or more if you feel like it's worth more) for Bermuda Part 1, the 2 prequel EPs Flight 19 & The Final Destination, 2 snippets off Part 2, and mobile & desktop background wallpapers for all 3 parts. It's a good deal. Show some love!

Mar 28, 2010
Gully, you lackin', bruh. People think I'm crazy cause I keep sayin' he's one of the best out. That's cause when new listeners hear recent stuff it's always this type of sh*t. Nothing wrong with him showing his versaitility, but you KNOW Bay n*ggaz have little patience and short memory spans. If you're not killing sh*t everyday, people forget that you can, and start treating you like you're not capable of it.

Gully's only comp is Gas Man, but truth is, Young gully is even better than him. Difference is, Shady kills everything he does.He never lets up. He's a mob rapper 24/7, no apologies. Gully on the other hand acts like he's ashamed of that aspect of his talent.

Nothing wrong with trying to diversify, but every once in while you have to remind n*ggaz that you're still the best at what you do. You see 40, mainstream as sh*t, but he never let n*ggaz forget that HE IS THAT N*GGA.

Gully needs to make Definition of Gas a yearly mixtape series. Every once in while just slaughter sh*t so n*ggaz know. Then you can go back to this abstract sh*t and making songs about b*tches.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2007
Nah I ain't actin like I'm ashamed of shit I'm speakin what I feel and tbh I could really care less what anybody thinks...I ain't Finna be on no def of gas shit all day...where yall get it messed up is yall think people spittin facts all day and they not...I tell the truth dawg I ain't jus puttin words together and once again 290k downloads in jus 3days proves that i don't need to always be on no mob shit...but just wait til u hear part 2 and part 3 then maybe Ull change ur mind...u also don't get the concept...fuck all that mob shit we in the streets FOR REAL ...not jus talkin on no wax...cops won't even let us perform in oakland so trust me I know what I'm doin my g...we spittin facts on these songs...cus i give a fuck about more than myself...niggas out here dying for real but people want me to gas gully gas gas gas...wait til u hear all three discs then make yo judgement...every nigga out here know what it is and theyd be lyin if they didnt

Last edited: