New A Wax video for "Neva Been" off ELM 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
dope video, def. A dope track.. always happy to see new shit from wax coming out music or videos shit even some interviews would be cool to see.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Wax is working on a new album as I type this... I would say 80% done. But the boogy man is not the title... I believe he dropepd a hint as to what its called on his IG and FB accounts, but Once a cover is complete I will post it......

Thanks for watching the video. Close to 1000 plays I think in 24 hours aint bad at all!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I await Tay Capone's thoughts.

Dope video.
MY THOUGHTS ARE:
AWAX IS A GOOD LYRICIST AND THIS IS A NICE SONG.
BUT THAT WILL NEVER NULLIFY ANY OF THE PERSONAL REAL LIFE TYPE SHIT DIRECTED AT ME AS A MAN THAT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH MUSIC OR THE INTERNET.
PERSONALLY,I THINK SKINNY PPL LIKE HIM SHOULD NEVER TALK SHIT TO A PERSON LIKE ME CUZ FACE TO FACE THOSE WORDS WOULDNT BE SAID CUZ I WOULD STRANGLE LIL DUDE. BUT ANYWAY, I RESPECT THE VIDEO,BUT NEVER THE PERSON. HE DID THAT 2 HIMSELF. CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM ONE DAY.
#MOBBIN

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
MY THOUGHTS ARE:
AWAX IS A GOOD LYRICIST AND THIS IS A NICE SONG.
BUT THAT WILL NEVER NULLIFY ANY OF THE PERSONAL REAL LIFE TYPE SHIT DIRECTED AT ME AS A MAN THAT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH MUSIC OR THE INTERNET.
PERSONALLY,I THINK SKINNY PPL LIKE HIM SHOULD NEVER TALK SHIT TO A PERSON LIKE ME CUZ FACE TO FACE THOSE WORDS WOULDNT BE SAID CUZ I WOULD STRANGLE LIL DUDE. BUT ANYWAY, I RESPECT THE VIDEO,BUT NEVER THE PERSON. HE DID THAT 2 HIMSELF. CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM ONE DAY.
#MOBBIN
Not to take away from the thread cuz this is a dope song and video... but that is some of the worst logic ever, floyd mayweather is 150 lbs, so by your logic you will kick his ass? C'mon tay, youre better than that...