New A Wax video for "Neva Been" off ELM 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I WOULDNT PARTICIPATE. ENOUGH HAS BEEN SAID AND FONTED TO KNOW WHERE WE STAND. I FUCC WITH THE SICCNESS CUZ ITS WHAT I BEEN DOIN FOR YEARS. HE AINT ON MY RADAR TO THAT POINT I WOULD ACTUALLY DEBATE 1 ON 1 BUT A 1 ON 1 FADE WOULD BE HILARIOUS 4 PPL TO SEE AND COMMENT ON...I THINK HE BE DRUNK OR HIGH WHEN HE WOLFS ALL THE GANGSTA SHIT. THAT LANE ENDS UGLY REGARDLESS. IMMA BETTER PROBLEM SOLVER THAN MAKER BUT ONCE THE RESPECT IS OUT THE WINDOW, I GOT TUNNEL VISION CUZ I KNOW WHATS REAL NOT WHATS TYPED OR SPOKEN OUT THE MOUTH.
ANYWAY,YALL CARRY ON
BYGONES AINT BYGONES BUT IM NOT SWEATIN AWAX. MY SONS ARE ALL AMOST TWICE HIS SIZE.
IM ENTERTAININ YALL NOT HIS NEGATIVE ENERGY TOWARDS ME...IT WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE RESULTS.
#THAT WAS SOME CHURCH 4 U...CTFU

Feb 11, 2006
Haha the sicc always good for laughs mayne..

Thing that really makes me laugh is when niggaz make comments like "this is backpack rap"
Shit like that confirms two things to me one they ain't really listened to the actual lyrics (shits to real if you actually decipher the words ) and two Hella squares on here that ain't never done nothing but listen to some stupid shit that ain't got no actual substance but is classed as Gangster Rap cos they making words rhyme about guns drugs and what ever else.

I don't give a fuck imo A wax spits vivid real shit that (to quote redheadsteve) you either did,thought about doing or you gonna do..
For me Wax got the bars that to many people can relate to,one of the best examples is when he spits about jail...haha the niggaz actually talking real shit I can relate to (fighting in mis matching shower shoes and walking laps of the yard with his connect)...waaay to much real shit imo,I heard a lot of rappers spit shit but you can tell they just using they imagination rather than real life experiences. Da niggaz needs way more credit not just by this site but on a whole cos when it comes down to it he really is spitting REAL shit not no bullshit made up lyrics that sound good cos they rhyme.

that's just imo and I ain't one of these people who just started listening to his music and is just praising dudes music cos it's fashionable to go with the crowd. Give the niggaz some credit mayne ,name me one current bay area indi artist that spit Real shit(not no skinny jeans nose ring type rappers either) that has music with artists all over the map from New Jersey, New York, L.A,Atlanta , Fucking new orleans ??

Tay mayne I always checked for your music ,been through real shit with your music playing but you really did dry snitch on here when you posted that shit bout who smoked the jack. .Come on breh that was plain to see mayne,posting that shit on the net naming names on this site where the Feds prolly gonna look at to see what the fuck is going on is just Dry snitchin in its purest Form..you of all people should actually realise that mayne. Anyone and I mean anyone would look at that shit and be shaking they head. Damn that shit could either get a niggaz smoked or investigated on. I ain't try a talk shit but that's just common sense,You don't give a fuck and you stand by your words but that shit was not a real move to pull even on people you don't like.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
This thread turned weak pretty quick hahaha discussing niggaz weight and shit??

Dope track mayne.
Tay is just chubby/fat. He kinda looks like a mole. A-Wax on the other hand is so skinny that he needs people to hold on to him like an umbrella otherwise he gets blown away by the wind.

In a fight who would win? The mole or the umbrella?

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA

Thing that really makes me laugh is when niggaz make comments like "this is backpack rap"
Shit like that confirms two things to me one they ain't really listened to the actual lyrics (shits to real if you actually decipher the words ) and two Hella squares on here that ain't never done nothing but listen to some stupid shit that ain't got no actual substance but is classed as Gangster Rap cos they making words rhyme about guns drugs and what ever else.

I don't give a fuck imo A wax spits vivid real shit that (to quote redheadsteve) you either did,thought about doing or you gonna do..
For me Wax got the bars that to many people can relate to,one of the best examples is when he spits about jail...haha the niggaz actually talking real shit I can relate to (fighting in mis matching shower shoes and walking laps of the yard with his connect)...waaay to much real shit imo,I heard a lot of rappers spit shit but you can tell they just using they imagination rather than real life experiences. Da niggaz needs way more credit not just by this site but on a whole cos when it comes down to it he really is spitting REAL shit not no bullshit made up lyrics that sound good cos they rhyme.

that's just imo and I ain't one of these people who just started listening to his music and is just praising dudes music cos it's fashionable to go with the crowd. Give the niggaz some credit mayne ,name me one current bay area indi artist that spit Real shit(not no skinny jeans nose ring type rappers either) that has music with artists all over the map from New Jersey, New York, L.A,Atlanta , Fucking new orleans ??

Tay mayne I always checked for your music ,been through real shit with your music playing but you really did dry snitch on here when you posted that shit bout who smoked the jack. .Come on breh that was plain to see mayne,posting that shit on the net naming names on this site where the Feds prolly gonna look at to see what the fuck is going on is just Dry snitchin in its purest Form..you of all people should actually realise that mayne. Anyone and I mean anyone would look at that shit and be shaking they head. Damn that shit could either get a niggaz smoked or investigated on. I ain't try a talk shit but that's just common sense,You don't give a fuck and you stand by your words but that shit was not a real move to pull even on people you don't like.
DRY SNITCH?? NAH,I SAID WHAT I FELT. AND SINCE U ALL IN THE BUSINESS,WHO U THINK KILLED THE JACK SINCE HIS MURDER IS UNSOLVED. I DONT TAKE THREATS LIGHTLY PLAYA AND NOBODY ELSE SAID NO SHIT LIKE THAT EVER ABOUT THE MOB. I GOT A SOLID FAM,AND THATS THE SECOND PERSON WE LOST TO GUNFIRE EVER IN WCM. IMMA SAY WHAT I WANNA SAY CUZ I STARTED THIS FAM. PPL ARE GONNA HAVE OPINIONS ON WHATEVER BUT I STAY WITH MINE AND I MIGHT WANNA HURT SOMEBODY ACCUSING ME OF SNITCHIN WITH NO PAPERWORK. IM NOT HERE TO PLEASE NARE A MAN,CUZ I AINT HOMOSEXUAL AND MF'S DO A LOT OF BARKIN AROUND HERE...IM STILL BEIN ME AND AINT A MF GONE CHANGE THAT ON THIS SITE. MUSIC IS COOL,BUT REAL LIFE IS BETTER. I DONT SLANDER PPL OR TELL LIES CUZ THATS NOT RESPECTFUL IMO. IF U RESPECT A SUCCA WHO SCARED TO DO SHOWS OVER A REAL MOB NIGGA THATS ON U. I AINT WORRIED BOUT THE PROPAGANDA CUZ YEH I RAP BUT IM KNOWN FOR BUSTIN HEADS AND LYRICS. ITS NOT A GAME. DONT LET THE AGE,WEIGHT OR SMOOTH FACE FOOL U!!
#WCMG AND IM STILL MOVIN NICE

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Backpack rap devotee detected

Feb 14, 2004
Tay is just chubby/fat. He kinda looks like a mole. A-Wax on the other hand is so skinny that he needs people to hold on to him like an umbrella otherwise he gets blown away by the wind.

In a fight who would win? The mole or the umbrella?
Ill go with the mole on this one for some odd reason but I bet smigg Dirtee would break his jaw and stomp his ass out... Even lynch and luni would smack his ass up if breadleon can SLAP his ass to sleep... And don't forget about how he got on here saying wax threatened his life and the lives of the mob... If that aint snitching w out paperwork just look it up and print it out...