*New* A Wax - Maury Dance (Off Pullin' Strings)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
Pullin Strings about to be fyayayaya

I think the only official release by him so far, even counting mixtapes, i've really disliked was Everybody Loves Me, and that shit wasn't even that bad.

May 22, 2006
Song is ill. Lookn forward 2 album fasho. Wish these new songs pounded harder n the whip tho. I'm guessin these ain't mastered yet tho. The remake of lay em down rumbles tho

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Dutch you know where i can get unconditional thug n who got it vol 1 albums?
great song to i been waiting on some new wax
Itunes my friend!!!! We just released I think 10+ albums over the last month that have never been available digitally.

Song is ill. Lookn forward 2 album fasho. Wish these new songs pounded harder n the whip tho. I'm guessin these ain't mastered yet tho. The remake of lay em down rumbles tho
None of these leaks are mastered yet. And the records that Nonstop @Nonstop made for this album SLAP!!!!!!! The mastered versions will be on the hard copy and digital versions as well, like always!

These records are just tune ups to make sure people know he has something to offer the game! Glad yall are feeling the music though! Spread the word!