That new A-Wax CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
The judge ruled it had its own thread with feedback in it about 5 topics down
Link me, I looked before making this thread.

As for the albulm. I'm with the rest of you, feel that it was Okay. Wax's rhymes are tight but the overall production was lack luster.

Ride For Me, Live Once, Talking To The Homie are dope.

EDIT: Found the thread, but there is so much pointless bickering in that thread its a bore to read.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2015
Good verses on it, but overall a much weaker project than his last couple. Just didn't have the really great songs shit like Everlasting Money had.

Sep 3, 2002
I wasn't feeling it either.

Still I think for this day in rap A-Wax has the right idea, just keep putting out music.

I used to hope for rappers to take time and invest in a project to make it sound perfect so that we can get classic albums like we had 1993-1997, but I think those days are gone now, people don't have the attention spans. And they have big appetites for NEW music.

So just keep throwing out lines, one of them has to bite...

But not Hustlaz convention. (for me anyways)

Jun 1, 2004
I was gonna respond in other thread but seen this one as the latest. So, I liked it, thought it all was dope. I play "wake up" real loud to get the kid up n ready for school. I actually copped 65gz in a Jordan briefcase at the same time as hustlas convention, its dope to mix those two different records to hear the maturity and reality of his ryhmes stating consistent. 65gz was a bonus for me cause I was never into mob figga music as a group so to hear jacka on those old tracks was pretty coo. My $ .02.