New A-Wax....Been on Dat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2003
And this beat right here if you don't think I got talent after hearing this one just lets me know everyone here who has said I'm whack really needs to reconsider what's dope and whack lmao!
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QjXQe6SFNAE[/ame]

@nonstop what you think of my beats?you ready to battle I called you out what's the deal the siccness could use some entertainment other then dry snitching and video taping!and all the fake fabricating threads that get so much traffic!

And this beat right here if you don't think I got talent after hearing this one just lets me know everyone here who has said I'm whack really needs to reconsider what's dope and whack lmao!
samplemp.mov - YouTube

@nonstop what you think of my beats?you ready to battle I called you out what's the deal the siccness could use some entertainment other then dry snitching and video taping!and all the fake fabricating threads that get so much traffic!
that beat is hot I like it! ha ha aha aha ah ha

Dec 10, 2003
This is one of the better beats I have heard from you, but the mix is really bad. Hi-hat is way too loud, among other things.
Thanks I appreciate that ya I've always been a critic about my own mixing never felt it was up to par but as for my chops and making beats I've always felt
Like I've had some dope ideas!and my sound kits may not be the best but I work with what I got!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
samplemp.mov - YouTube

this one is pretty dope good shit