New A-Wax....Been on Dat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
Knobody obviously but when ever you ready to battle holla lmao.

Wack is wack

It's critisim boss.

If u wann know who I am check me out on instagram elowbeats!

A lot folks here say I'm wack but the day Easki commented he liked one of my beats I knew it was just hate lol.but I can take criticism better now then When I first posted here lol! Who am I you!do or die!its a must muthafukkas!

There ain't nothing whack about this song or video. If you don't like it that's fine but it's not whack! So you are a better produce than nonstop just because EA ski like one of your beats?

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Let's change that sentence to "I think it's weak". My opinion and i'm sticking to it. What I say on this forum ain't gonna make or break him or nonstop, so I don't see a problem. Other people are feeling it, so good for them.

On another note, ain't Chicago54 the resident wax groupie? Dude straight up yelling through his keyboard like....

Dec 10, 2003
There ain't nothing whack about this song or video. If you don't like it that's fine but it's not whack! So you are a better produce than nonstop just because EA ski like one of your beats?
I never said he was wack I was just letting it be known that everyone has the right to have there own opinion,I did say I herd some of his beats and I didn't hear nothing spectacular that's all pimp lol!get your facts straight

Apr 14, 2006
Let's change that sentence to "I think it's weak". My opinion and i'm sticking to it. What I say on this forum ain't gonna make or break him or nonstop, so I don't see a problem. Other people are feeling it, so good for them.

On another note, ain't Chicago54 the resident wax groupie? Dude straight up yelling through his keyboard like....

He's my favorite rapper I'm not afraid to say that. And this shit is fire, regardless of your weak opinion !

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
He's my favorite rapper I'm not afraid to say that. And this shit is fire, regardless of your weak opinion !
No, the condom your pops used was weak. And you are not just a fan, you are a super groupie.

Type of cat searching ebay for a sock he wore or a few of his hairs for your hairdoll.

Last edited: