New video: Ronald Mack - Lavish Ruegar

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I've seen this before, and heard the song several times already, but it's the first time I noticed he disses philthy too. Damn livewire needs to be bool on the inner beef.

T @two415dude

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
wasnt a dope video but in my humble opinion ronald mack tonite show gon go duffy. good to see he motivatin.

certain niggas illustrate they location in oakland alot better than others..ronald mack is one of them.... he has alot of promise if he just take it serious. the underrated cats in livewire are the better ones IMO... ruben stunner 456'in was one of the best livewire albums ever and got little to no respect or notice

lookin forward to dudes new shit.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
ronald mack is my favorite on livewire but this song is just ok at best. i hope dj fresh comes with some more gangster beats that compliment ronald mack's voice & i hope its not overloaded with too many features

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont really like the song at all, to be honest. and i have a thing against really mediocre diss songs. but with direction (im hoping dj fresh is that direction) he could be really dope, as far as album wise.

i think its a issue of possibly zeroing in on topics or illustrating things a little better. alot of his songs dont seem to be going anywhere specific. if that was just executed correctly dude could be pretty big as far as bay area rap goes.

i think voice and style wise hed be a great addition to west oakland rap if he just took rapping a little more serious. the talent is there, he just hasnt taken it as seriously as some of the other livewire members. not everyone got time to rap, though. survivals first, rapping is a luxury unless someone snatches you off the street with it.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i dont really like the song at all, to be honest. and i have a thing against really mediocre diss songs. but with direction (im hoping dj fresh is that direction) he could be really dope, as far as album wise.

i think its a issue of possibly zeroing in on topics or illustrating things a little better. alot of his songs dont seem to be going anywhere specific. if that was just executed correctly dude could be pretty big as far as bay area rap goes.

i think voice and style wise hed be a great addition to west oakland rap if he just took rapping a little more serious. the talent is there, he just hasnt taken it as seriously as some of the other livewire members. not everyone got time to rap, though. survivals first, rapping is a luxury unless someone snatches you off the street with it.
well said. i think DJ Fresh could be that direction but he tends to do one-off projects and then its on to the next rapper, so its doubtful we'll see much consistency from Ronald Mack (beat-wise at least). he shines on some mobby beats like this track:

[video=youtube;yhBIfevGZw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhBIfevGZw4[/video]