New video: I Miss You - A Wax off the ELM cptr 1 album PLEASE DONT SLEEP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
THIS NEW WAX IS DOPE BEST ALBUM HE'S DROPPED SINCE "RECESSION PROOF" WITH GONZOE MAKES NO SENSE NOT HAVING HARD COPY'S WHEN THE MUSIC IS THIS GOOD

May 8, 2011
I hear what yall mean about song being too short.... It means you wanted to hear more... Imagine songs being too long and being horrible! Which would you rather have?
I get what you sayin about the too long songs bro but that song right there is so dope it deserved to be at least another verse!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Blame it on the high grade weed he smokes when he records! LOL I dont know what to say.... These records are all written and recorded by design to Wax's preference... I actually like the fact that he doesnt force a 3rd verse on records. Sometimes the song stops where it needed to.... His dope records where he is in the zone spittin gas, i wish they were 6 verse songs... But it kinda is what it is you know... I just dont think You can make a bay area top 5 right now and not have his name in it.... Wax is on right now....

Appreciate all the feed back.... Wax needs the support for sure.