NEW VIDEO===DANKED OUT==="MAINEY"===FT HUSALAH & S.B.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
Feb 5, 2006

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
10/10 *****

Quality video and extra quality slap! I wish more artists were putting out QUALITY music like this. I need to listen to the rest of the album. I have been slappin' the fuck outta this track since I found it a few weeks back...

Props: DankedOut707
May 8, 2011
Quality video and extra quality slap! I wish more artists were putting out QUALITY music like this. I need to listen to the rest of the album. I have been slappin' the fuck outta this track since I found it a few weeks back...
Right on bro the album is fire check it out. My lil homie gets better and better daily too. He gonna be a problem soon!!!!!

Feb 5, 2006
Dope! Video is clean as fuck! One of the best made videos I seen in a minute
Appreciate it. Thanks for checkin It out

yeah the video looks real professional...

good shit!!!

Right on Brodie!

Thanks folks

Dope. I like how it had alot goin on in the backround n it wasnt just a bunch of niggaz standin on the street

Good shit

Lol I feel u on that. Good shit Brodie!

Feb 5, 2006
Feb 18, 2011
Why the fuck hasn't a vid for "Yo Bitch" been made? It's hands down the best track on the album imo. It's the anthem of all anthems. Every single homie that's heard it has asked who the artist/album was & bought the album.

Feb 5, 2006
Real tight video, keep pushin that good music!

Will do brodie!

solid video....another great sacred production!...

quality over quantity, but in reality these cats got both, quality IN quantity....
Appreciate that folks. U been rockin with me

nice video and track
Thanks for checkin it out bruh

All round ten out of ten. Can't fault anything, great work, I hope you all make millions from music.

And I agree you should do a Husalah album, I'd buy two copies.
Man I hope so too fam!! Appreciate that. Lets get it!!

Feb 5, 2006
Feb 5, 2006
I slapped the fuck outta this on my drive across the country.
Dope!! Right on Brodie

dope vid and track!
Appreciate that fam

Appreciate it fam. Make sure to check out that "Reloaded"

AYE CUDDIE DIS SLAP

Right on cuzzin