NEW SINGLE ! REECE LOC - TURN DA PAGE FEAT X-RAIDED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Saw this posted on X fbook same day. TBH Reece was dope but wasn't feeling X, TBH avoided his music outside of Psycho Active. Maybe if he gets free he can create some dope shit again but ionno man, he sound trapped in saying the same shit over and over, likely because he trapped living the same day over and over and that can't be healthy.

Free X

Feb 23, 2014
Saw this posted on X fbook same day. TBH Reece was dope but wasn't feeling X, TBH avoided his music outside of Psycho Active. Maybe if he gets free he can create some dope shit again but ionno man, he sound trapped in saying the same shit over and over, likely because he trapped living the same day over and over and that can't be healthy.

Free X
THANK U .. YEA X WILL BE FREE INA FEW MONTHS ! AND IM SURE HE WILL BE BETTER MUSICALLY BUT IDK IF IT WIL SOUND LIKE HIS OLD SHIT ... BUT I KNOW FOR SURE THERES BIG THINGS ALREADY PLANNED FOR HIS RETURN...
#FREEXRAIDED

Apr 25, 2002

Free X
How could you NOT like this? From the beat to both verses this song is flames! To each his own I guess

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
How could you NOT like this? From the beat to both verses this song is flames! To each his own I guess
Not a fan of telephone raps and like I said X doesn't have any content cuz he been caged up for too long. Reece as usual dropped dope shit. Don't get me wrong I respect X and want to see him gain his freedom.

Feb 23, 2014
Not a fan of telephone raps and like I said X doesn't have any content cuz he been caged up for too long. Reece as usual dropped dope shit. Don't get me wrong I respect X and want to see him gain his freedom.
DIS X VERSE WAS NOT THRU A TELEPHONE !
I CANT SPEAK ON CERTAIN SHIT BUT JUST KNOW ITS A HIGH QUAILTY RECORDING AND JUST NOT ON DA BEST GEAR LIKE I RECORD ON... BUT I STILL PRICIATE THE FEEDBACK EITHER WAY BRO.... BUT I CAN SEE WHAT U MEAN BOUT THE CONTENT... HE ONLY KNOWS HIS STORIES