NEW SINGLE ! REECE LOC - TURN DA PAGE FEAT X-RAIDED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2014
That x verse is super dope it's like a little real story... I like how he drug out the word cooops
YEA X WAS TELLIN A REAL STORY.. IT MEANS ALOT TO HAVE WORKED WITH HIM AND HE FELT MY TOPIC AND LIFE CONTENT I SPEAK OF SO WE CAME TOGETHER AND WE ACTUALLY COMPLIMENT EACHOTHER IMO... DIS WONT BE THE LAST SONG WE MAKE ... MORE COOKING... DOPE PRODUCTION LIKE DIS AS WELL

Feb 23, 2014
ill say this....

i can digg the telephone rap statement.

but as far as the beat...production.......and engineering....that shit was dope.
THANKS DUCE !! YEA I MADE SURE IT WAS A TOP NOCTH SONG ALL DA WAY AROUND.. PRODUCTION PERFECT AND MIX IS A1.. WHEN ME AND X FIRST MADE DIS WE WAS TALKIN BOUT IT FOR DAYS.. WE WERE EXCITED TO GIVE THIS SONG TO THE PEOPLE... AND X WAS REALLY EXCITED TO GIVE THE FANS SUMN NEW

Dec 5, 2005
This shit hard like ALL YO SHIT! That “I’m Blessed” won’t start my day without slapping that shit hahahahahah! I grew up in the same era so yo beats and that sound GAME IS MISSIN! I pray one day for a Reece loc t nutty album WITH YOU DOIN ALL THE BEAT AND HOOK PICKING AHAHHA that nigga just raps but comes with that locc flowmaster mouth shit would go PLATINUM

Feb 23, 2014
This shit hard like ALL YO SHIT! That “I’m Blessed” won’t start my day without slapping that shit hahahahahah! I grew up in the same era so yo beats and that sound GAME IS MISSIN! I pray one day for a Reece loc t nutty album WITH YOU DOIN ALL THE BEAT AND HOOK PICKING AHAHHA that nigga just raps but comes with that locc flowmaster mouth shit would go PLATINUM
right on !! dats dope !!! thank u milo . but yea me and t nutty would be raw but i don't buy verses so idk how dat ever will happen... i just like doing me and my own thang .. and if somebody want reach out den I'm all for it...

Props: Mr G and Mr G