NEW SINGLE ! REECE LOC - DOPE MOVES FEAT COZMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2014
The musical selection I have just had the pleasure of hearing is very much to my liking. Job well done sir! Might your forthcoming compact disc be made available for purchase via itunes?
Lol right on bro.. priciate u listening.
And yea it will be on itunes and hard copy in bout 3 weeks...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Dec 4, 2006
dammit Reece u didnt it AGAIN!!!

this is whats REALLY good!!! i see you are talking about this new album going in some different directions, cant wait to hear it!!! the quality of this track makes me think the rest are gonna be just as ill regardless of the "sound" of it ya diiiig... you are showing some versatility and you are showing u can pull it off in a major way... keep up the great work

Feb 23, 2014
dammit Reece u didnt it AGAIN!!!

this is whats REALLY good!!! i see you are talking about this new album going in some different directions, cant wait to hear it!!! the quality of this track makes me think the rest are gonna be just as ill regardless of the "sound" of it ya diiiig... you are showing some versatility and you are showing u can pull it off in a major way... keep up the great work
OFF TOP !! YEA DEFINETLY IM VERSATILE.. I PRICIATE THE FEEDBACK AND THANK U FOR TUNING IN... HIGHLY APRICIATE EVERYBODYS SUPPORT...
I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO KEEP DOING IT WITH THE FANS AND SUPPORT...
100 !!