New: L.A.M.B FEAT X-RAIDED - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
Throwbac Raided shit....here's the track, off L.A.M.B's forthcoming album, "Violence of tha Lambz". It's called "Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)":

[video=youtube;Cog1qa7HbbI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cog1qa7HbbI[/video]

X rips shit...if u feelin it, show ur support- download it on itunes n bump it wit headphones in public (if thats how u roll):

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/evil-makes-my-dick-grow-feat./id511892901

Feb 8, 2003
quit uppin this weird shit and the song title name is amateur and homo. Noticed Dont nobody care.

LOL here let me fix the name too

New: L.A.M.E FEAT X-RAIDED - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)

Aug 17, 2011
fb and twitter...dont fux wit reverbnation, tho. i wasnt even gunna release the track til the album came out, but decided to post it up early. i know a lot of peeps here aint feelin horrorcore, but L.A.M.B aint strictly horrorcore. bout 2 release a couple west coast classics soon, for those who couldn't get into the dark ish. somethin 4 every1, brodie.

ps..how do i prop peeps on here? there used 2 be a prop button under the 'prop stats', but it seemingly disappeared? whats good with that??

Feb 8, 2003
fb and twitter...dont fux wit reverbnation, tho. i wasnt even gunna release the track til the album came out, but decided to post it up early. i know a lot of peeps here aint feelin horrorcore, but L.A.M.B aint strictly horrorcore. bout 2 release a couple west coast classics soon, for those who couldn't get into the dark ish. somethin 4 every1, brodie.

ps..how do i prop peeps on here? there used 2 be a prop button under the 'prop stats', but it seemingly disappeared? whats good with that??

You should get you a reverb page bc you can handle all your promo etcto any site or social media sites from there alos you can network with other artists and venues. that prop shows up then it diappears

Aug 17, 2011
i like to network on the streets as opposed 2 via internet, but i will prolly start a reverbnation when the album drops...good looks.

and i havent seen the prop button on this site in over a month, but seen peeps proppin left n right....weird ish